tama p1 help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sidekick

Reaction score
so forgive me if i am in the wrong area. i've searched hours online for the answer. this is my last resort.

i found my origional tamagotchi from 4th grade (teal, blue near screen and pink buttons) and of course it is dead, so i got some batters put in it and ta da! it turns on. but... its been almost 15 hours since then and its still a bouncing egg. i reset it a few times to see if it maybe needed to be reset again but it stays an egg just the same.

i have never submerged my tamagotchi, i've treated it really well. do you think its just old and broken? or maybe something inside is messed up?

i'd love some help.

thanks.

mallory

please IM me directly if you know whats up, that would be really rad. thanks.

aim: thenmalstuttered

:) For the egg to hatchi,you have to wait at least 2 MINUTES.After two minutes,the egg :rolleyes: will start to move sideways.Then a teletchi pops out!Hope that helps! :lol:

It has to be a glitch or broken. Did you drop it? Cause depending on how hard the floor is that is how hard your tama is going to get hit. Broken. That's it. Glitches can happen to anyone. Broken

After you put the battery in, your Tamagotchi still contains info about your last Tama. Press the B button, and if a menu with Download or Reset comes up, click Download to get your old Tama back, or press Reset to completely start again.

If it doesn't come up with that menu, I honestly don't know why it is like that, sorry.

Tell me if the above works! :rolleyes:

Hope I helped, :lol:

:( Baby Pink :)

P.S. Welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you will like it here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it is a glitch, But don't press buttons when your tamagotchi is in the egg. Keep on resetng and downloading.

When it is reset you need to press B to get the DOWNLOAD and RESET options. Choose reset. Set the time,date, and your birthday and then you will be left with your egg. Wait about 2 minutes and the egg should hatch.

GotchiGirl96

it wont hatch after 2 minutes, its been bouncing for at least a 24 HOURS now. do you think its broken now? its an origional tamagatchi from 1997. i was so happy when it turned on, and now it wont hatch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back