im getting a cat!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dora55214

Reaction score
Im going to get a black and white male cat and its only going to be 7 weeks old!!!! It is my Christmas present.I have had a little experience with a cat before.But can anyone give me some tips on taking care of one??

P.S i'll try to send in a pic of it!

I ahve a few ^^

Keep it's litter box in a secluded, quiet area. A cat does enjot it's privacy.

Keep it's little box clean and tidy. A cat will nOT use a dirty, smelly litter box because the smell will become too powerful for it's delicate nose.

Give it a small variety of foods. I say small because if you give it too broad a category it may start rejecting everything you feed it, in search of the perfect food.

Always provide fresh water with some watered down milk (Or pure milk seeing how young it is) Put out both because the chemicals in regular water may drive the cat away in search of some yucky muddy puddle to drink from x_x

If your cat starts to claw at furniture, growl like Mama cat. It may seem ridiculous, but why do you think Mother cat growl at their kitttens?

I suggest NOT declawing a cat. it is almost like taking away your fingers, and they will be incapable of grooming themselves.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks!! rachelgotchi and furawatchi girl
yea i wont declaw it coz i think its cruel!!!

but i heard that some cats cant drink milk coz they get sick.Is it true???
Yes that is. That's another reason why you should put out both; just in case.

but one of my friends cat loves to drink milk but it always gets sick after
Were not supposed to feed my cats milk, they get sick.

But my cats, one of them is afraid to go outside, and the other always goes outside.

Wich brings me to the question, are you going to let yours go outside or keep it inside all the time?

Oh and *points to time* Merry Christmas Eve.

Ah okay.

My cat Sylvester(My Kitty! :D ) he jumps onto my trampoline and jumps over the fence.

Its funny looking actually, we have a tallish fence.

He knows his way around the neighbour hood though, he knows his way home.

Your cat sounds like it'll be a cute one, good luck with your kitten!

i got it!!! i got it!!!! i got my cat!!! insted of getting a black and white one or a ginger one i got a white,orange and black one i didnt get a black and white one coz its a male and my father sais that girl ones are better then boys/I didnt get the ginger one coz it was sold out so i got tha one!! its soooo cute!

i want to send in a photo of it but can u tel me how to do it??

I have a cat also! His name is bart and hes black. People say that black cats are bad luck but to me there good luck. Hes an adult about nine years now! I also have a dog thats grey and his name is Luke hes pretty old, hes nine years old and he loves to sleep since hes old :huh: I love animal and I will forever. Trust me you'll enjoy having a cat!

//-lWeride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back