chibi tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen

Reaction score
i saw one on ebay....its smaller then an tamagotchi and it so cute!!...does anyone know about it??

here is the pic~tama chibi2nd pic

Last edited by a moderator:
That's tiny! It would be more helpful. Because of that size,when a teacher comes you could close your hand, and it would fit. <_<

Chibi or Mini tamagotchis are not fakes, they are real. There are 3 designs. I have 2!

They are small and simple. There are no icons, you do not get to chose what to do. The care that is needed most comes up when you press the first button. Like if there is a poop on the screen, pressing the first buttons will clean it up.

If it's hungry, the 2 food choices will come up.

The snack fills the happy needs and you do not play a game.

It's scaled down in every way but it is an actual tamagotchi.

So far, they are still scheduled for release in the US. I hope Bandai continues with planning and will release them here. They are adorable.

Jason has some in his eBay shop. I think i am gona have to get one!!

Do you know if it goes through stages? Like egg, then baby, then toddler, then adult, the secret character, then death?

Yep, it goes through the regular life cycle.

from egg to baby to young adult to adult and even characters after the final adult! That happened to me twice.

I got Oyaji from Nyrochi and from Maskchi.

Then I got the Magical Poo from another character :lol:

They are really nice!

Hello to everybody!

Here's a pic of my Tamagotchi Mini (and other tamagotchis I am taking care of at this moment).

They're a US Connection V1, a Europe Connexion V2, a Japanese Morino (or Garden) and a Japanese ChibiTama:

https://img3.picsplace.to/img3/34/tamagotchis.jpg

Bye!

This is really really weird: the file name is T-A-M-A-S-.-J-P-G (without the hyphons) not tamagotchis. I write it correctly in the post-editing window but it appears the whole name!!!

Is there any automated correction?

Please, if you want to see the pic, take out the letters GOTCHI in the URL address, so it will end in T A M A S . J P G

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I think that would be really neat to have one of those! As of now, they are scheduled for a US release in July under the name Tamagotchi Mini. Im soo excited!! Two new tama types coming this summer! :p :eek:

its so unfair, we hardly get any of the tama's over here. we have just got the tama conexions. here in the uk i bet we wont even get the mini ones :p

I can't wait till Sepember or till the date they are launched. I am really interested in having one.

Thanks for that informationb you gave, Mothra!

It will be very useful for when I get round to getting one.

The Mini Tamagotchi is apparently slated for a US release in late July. They're supposed to cost around US$9.99.

Heavens knows if that's true or not.

I've also been told that this English release will also be released in Europe and the Australia-Asia/Pacific region.

Cheers

Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back