Complete V4 Character List

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks, Ra.

**Note from Admin**

This topic was split off and the chart added to the Reference Section. You can see it here

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx!!! i can finally wonder what my tamagotchi might turn into to and whats its real name. :blink:

The photobucket link Binary has provided is missing two characters which aren't in the list I've posted through geocities. Ojotchi and Paparatchi aren't on the photobucket one. Just so you know. :lol: However, if Admin could upload my geocities link onto the website itself, it would be great, because geocities is SO unreliable.

Ra,

The photobucket link Binary has provided is missing two characters which aren't in the list I've posted through geocities. Ojotchi and Paparatchi aren't on the photobucket one. Just so you know. :wacko: However, if Admin could upload my geocities link onto the website itself, it would be great, because geocities is SO unreliable.
Ra,
I uploaded the 52 character one on tinypic: (You can find the other 2 missing ones here.)

https://tinypic.com/view/?pic=4de9f2t

OK, if that was any kind of help.........

~Rey Mysterio~ :rolleyes:

Thank you Rey Mysterio, but I think it's a little confusing to have to look at two places.

*sigh* I hate geocities, it's terrible. Oh well. Here's what I did, I took the complete one (which has all 54 characters) and uploaded it onto photobucket.

However, the reason I had not wanted to do this before was, because photobucket has a size limitation. Anything bigger than a certain extent, gets automatically adjusted. Which, naturally, made my chart a little smaller than usual. But, you can still see everything clearly, so there's really no major problems. Please refer to this link to be able to view my complete 54 character V4 List. Thank you. :)

***** https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/Sun...4_Char_List.gif *****

Ra,

Here's the complete V4 character list. My special thanks goes to all the helpful members at TZ for being to cooperative. Enjoy!
https://www.geocities.com/sonunnrec/V4_Char_List.bmp

Ra,

*Edit: if that link doesn't work, try this one: Ra's V4 character chart*
I appreciate your hard work and enthusiasm you put into making this chart!

Please, unless you gain permission, do NOT copy the chart, or any part of it! Special thanks to haze, also, who really helped biuld the chart with -Ra- and others!

Well done, great work everyone who took part in helping, even just a teensy bit! :)

I wish you all a Happy new year!Take care!

-//PL

Thanks for the chart -Ra-! You should post this in the Library so we know where to find this chart. =]

I was wondering what character I had on my new Tamagotchi. Now I know its a Ponitchi! Thanks for the new chart and all your hard work.

Is a food likes/dislikes chart next? :)

awww young :) is soooo cute! and I did not know Obotchi would be in V4

for the tamagotchi version 4 how do you pick their jobs and when do you pick them? :lol: :lol: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back