Help with v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

splat96

Reaction score
Please can I have a v4 charcter food chart and whats the mailing system? ;) :huh: :angry:

Well,

Right now, there isn't a v4 character chart out yet. And neither is the growth chart. But i know how the mailing system works though. Well, on the mailing system, you don't mail things, you recieve mail. You can receive an important letter, important information for your future job, just a regular letter and a thief. The thief steals money from you. ;) When you do get mail there will be a person walking up to your mailbox and slipping a letter in. (An animation.) Then you will see your post icon blinking. Go to your icon and see which one inside, (important letter is with the explanation point in an envlope, regular letter just a regular letter and important for your future job) will be blinking too. Scroll through the options and select the blinking one. :huh: Then you will see what your mail is. :angry:

Hope I Helped,

Pupsluv24 :D

Well,

I just figured that out, but I'm sure that there isn't a food chart.

Sincerely,

Pupsluv24 :angry:

Yes, eventually someone will expreiment and find out all tamagotchi food likes/dislikes. Just wait. It will come out......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back