Photo
- - - - -

Japanese Mutsu! XD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kyliesmum

• kyliesmum user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 24 December 2006 - 08:38 AM ( #1 )

So not too long ago, my friend Chris passed up a really good deal on a Devil to get a V4. I just knew he would have been upset if that Devil sold for cheap on eBay. I put a bid on it and won it! I had it sent to him, kind of a "trade off or pay me back later" kind of deal. Well, Chris knew I wanted a Mutsu that was listed on eBay. I had put a bid on it and was out bid so he put a bid on it and ended up winning! He is having it mailed to me in exchange for the Devil! I cannot wait for it to get here! :huh:

I had just bought an American Mutsu off eBay about 2 weeks ago, however it doesn't work. I think the circuit board got fried. :angry: I was SO looking forward to playing with it too. The sounds these guys make are just so extremely cute! You can click this link; http://tinkerville.c...tout.com/mutsu/ and scroll all the way down to the bottom to find the sounds they make.

But everything worked out GREAT! Now I will have one that actually works!!!! I am so excited!!! ;)

pic of rainbow Mutsu

pic of packaging

(the above pics were taken from the listing)

KM

Replies

Views

Started

24 Dec 2006

Last Post

15 Jul 2007

Tama-Love

• tama-love user photo

Posted 24 December 2006 - 11:19 AM ( #2 )

Wow, KM! The Mutsu's look very intriguing. Can you please tell me their price range and what they do. (Please PM me instead of posting, if you don't mind xD) :D The rainbow Mutsu looks very pretty, nice choice! ^_^

Good luck with your new toy, by the looks of it they are lots of fun! B)

//Tama-Love

Mothra

• mothra user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 December 2006 - 12:15 AM ( #3 )

I'm so jealous :)
My JP ones are pink glow in the dark and regular blue.
Both of those were gifts so I understand the special gift feeling of that JP Mutsu.
Mine are extra special to me too :lol:
My lil' Mutsus

Kyliesmum

• kyliesmum user photo

Posted 25 December 2006 - 06:42 AM ( #4 )

AWWW!!! Mothra, they are adorable all together like that! I'll eventually have to find a 2nd one. Isn't it true that if you put thier tanks together they will talk to each other? SO Cute!!!

KM :lol:

_mamatchi_

• mamatchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 February 2007 - 07:13 AM ( #5 )

Yes! Here is a description from tinkerville.com!
Put two tanks together and they will talk and sing to each other. Too cute for words!

tamagotchiversion3

• tamagotchiversion3 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:19 PM ( #6 )

Yeah I notice my American Mutsu reverts back to stage 1 and has never gotten past stage 3, cold be glitch or i'm not caring for it right, which is because of the lack of detailed instructions.