Sign in to follow this  
luFfY

My tamagotchi got a scratch..

Question

Aww..this stinks..It was all okay today..and when I took it out from my pocket I found a scratch on it..not those common un-noticable small ones..it's...a VERY obvious one!..*sigh* ;)

16 answers to this question

hey, if its a scratch on ur screen u can buy something for it. I used to work in a jewellers and they sell something called polywatch that removes scratches on watches. Its cheap and it really works! ;)

i put mine on the zip of my jacket whilst baking a cake i scratched it alot but lucky for me they wer only small scratches n not very deep im glad i can still see through them i got used to em now!

[font="Optima"][color=orange]If it's any consolation, it probably only looks big to you. Eventually you'll get used to it, unless you intend on throwing your tamagotchi away cause it got a scratch! Good Luck! :unsure: [/color][/font]

i got a scratch on mine on the white part around the screen, so i put some tip-ex over it :unsure: it's unnoticable now :D

i almost freaked one day. I took my tama to work with me (not a good idea when you work around water) and when i got home there was this big white mark on the side of the screen...i thougth i was gonna cry! But then my fiance took it from me and wiped it off...it was just something on the screen :D
boy, did i feel stupid

Wow that's pretty cheap! Maybe I'll try to get one..but is there any other alternative to get rid of the ugly scratch?

You know the things that come over top the watches..the tiny plastic thing. I just stuck one on my screen and it keeps it safe. You cant even see it when your playing, Its great!

- RoboJoe

I just took it off a watch I had. Its dosent cove the whole thing. But the middle is coved and thats really all that matters...right?

- RoboJoe

[quote]I just took it off a watch I had. Its dosent cove the whole thing. But the middle is coved and thats really all that matters...right?

- RoboJoe [/quote]

Didnt that help you at all...?

OMG! I'd freak if my tama got a scratch! (I don't have one yet though) I'll remember that watch stuff. *memo to me*

I think I have a Rare Style of V2 (Green Camouflage). I keep twirling it around on my finger by the CHain and keeps falling out. Mine has a lot of scratches on it now. WHen I get a V3, I won't twirl it a Sec. (If I'm careful I would!)