*impatient*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed when your excited for something (Christmas!!!!) that the day before it always goes by super slow? I feel like that today. I wish that tomorrow would hurry up and come.

Oh, and when I go to bed tonight....I defiently will have a hard time sleeping! :) I'll be too excited to sleep. Is it teh same way with you guys?

*Tgd*

Nah, just enjoy the Eve!! But its NIGHT now (just past 8pm here in england) and me and lil bro are EXCITED TO THE MAX!!! :)
Really? :( It's only 3:10pm here!

*Tgd*

I know! the day is going by so slow! It's going to be horrible tonight though! :( because your so excited you can't fall asleep! I wish there was a sleeping pill for kids :)

It's only afternoon time where I live. The day went by pretty quickly. The night, now that's another story. I don't know how any kid gets sleep on Christmas Eve. But if you are really having trouble think of this: The sooner you get to sleep, the sooner it'll be morning. That's what usually gets my mind on sleep more than the big day.

GotchiGirl96

Have you ever noticed when your excited for something (Christmas!!!!) that the day before it always goes by super slow? I feel like that today. I wish that tomorrow would hurry up and come.
Oh, and when I go to bed tonight....I defiently will have a hard time sleeping! :) I'll be too excited to sleep. Is it teh same way with you guys?

*Tgd*
Of course. Today isn't very slow to me. It's just normal in terms of spped. Time flies when You're having fun, so have fun.

Camelle

It's 4:22pm ( I live in ontario, Canada) Luckily, we're going to my parents friends house tonight and... well come back around 11:00-12:00 and then I GET TO OPEN MY PRESANTS!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ( only when the clock strikes 12) don't mean to braig.

Oh, and when I go to bed tonight....I defiently will have a hard time sleeping! :D I'll be too excited to sleep. Is it teh same way with you guys?

*Tgd*
Yeah it always goes by slow. This quote is true:

Whenever there's something boring after something, like having to go to the dentist, the day goes by extra fast. But when there's something fun after, like going to an amusement park, the day goes by so slow.
So weird.

And I think that I might be able to fall asleep but wake up super early.

hmmm... my parents are divorced. I have X-mas with one today, one tomorrow on the real day. I have everything I wanted. (ipod and a motor scooter) :D

I am so excited because after christmas, for my late christmas present, I'm gonna get a Wii!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! I've been waiting for a Wii more than a year to have one!!!!

But it sux I didn't get any presents for Hanukkah! D: and gonna have it late for christmas! (who knows how late!) Dx

me no excited,no y?,cuz i learned that if im to excited,the day will be really slow,so i act like im not excited ,and it worked!!the day has been going fast today^^

I am so excited because after christmas, for my late christmas present, I'm gonna get a Wii!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! I've been waiting for a Wii more than a year to have one!!!!But it sux I didn't get any presents for Hanukkah! D: and gonna have it late for christmas! (who knows how late!) Dx
Don't want to burst your buble but... hey say there is going to be a shortage of Wii's in 2007 from what i heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back