Furby or Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you like best?

• Furby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]Tamagotchis are better than the Furby by far. I've owned a Furby a few years back, and I remembered that after awhile, they start to freak me out with their big eyes. Sometimes, they start talking for no reason. :D It gets really creepy after awhile, but Tamagotchis, on the other hand, can never creep me out ;) [/SIZE]

~Mayumi

Last edited by a moderator:
I used 2 love furbys. Well, i still do. I don't know where mine is though.

But, yes, i do perfer tamagotchis ^__^

I like tamagotchis more than furbies! I don't like furbies much at all. I remember that I used to have one when I was 7 or 8 years old, and I didn't know how to make it shut up. It started talking even when I just accidently moved it a bit. It's been a long time since I saw it, since it is hidden away somewhere. It has probably gone feral by now lol :D

*shudders* Furbies scare me, with their little blinking eyes and whirring noises... *sees a Furby* ARGH!!! BLAST HIM, GARGMON!!!!
*FURBY JUMPS*

*GARGMON HURTS HEAD*

GARGMON:YELP!!

FURBY:KILL HIM, PIKACHIU!!

*PIKACHIU KILLS GARGMON*

PIKACHIU AND FURBY:HA!

*PIKACHIU AND FURBY RUNS OFF*

TAMAGIRL:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

furbies are really cute and fuzzy but i voted tamagotchi because they don't get annoying. like with a tamagotchi you can turn the sound off, but furby wouldn't be furby without the sound. also, furby usually wakes up at the worst moments! like at midnight i got up to use the bathroom and some how i touched furby and he woke up scaring me soooo much! it took like 15 for it to sleep again. but i still think fubies are cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back