*tears form in eyes*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Actually, this is a rather happy topic :)

I made this for you TT......yeah it sucks but it's Christmas and I just reliszed how much I love you guys!

:lol: You all have been so kind to me. I will make a better video after Christmas finishes....

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
awwww, that's so sweet. I'm sure Tama Talk thanks you back. I love this site too :lol:

PS: I love that song :)

Thats Cute! The sound on my computer doesn't work so i don't know if i missed any sound but it was a sweet movie.

I love it! Thankyou for making this for us! I dont have a webcam so that only thing I can us is Hypercam and it has an Ad for it in the corner :lol:

//-lWeride

What song did you use from that and fridgos here right here on tamatalk is in the top 10000 for video making u should ask him

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cool!!! :) And nice!

I ♥ Tamatalk too!!!

~T22

:lol:

Its true i checked the YouTube Video rankings ur in da top 10000 cuz most are just cartoons and dat lot

that is an awesome video, the song goes perfectly with it

(btw for those of you who dont know what the song is, its "Time of your life" by GreenDay)

Thats Cute! The sound on my computer doesn't work so i don't know if i missed any sound but it was a sweet movie.
It was Greeen days the time of our life. Awww that was soooo sweet! thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back