souvenirs disappeared

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rony

Reaction score
i keep losing some of my souvenirs after a parent leaves., including the keys from the city hall and the toys from the arcade. anyone knows why this is happening?

im not sure why, maybe the leaving parent just takes them with him or sth like that, but its normal and happens everytime.

its also said bandai does this 2 make u return 2 tamatown :lol:

:rolleyes: :) This happens to me too I wish it would stop thow :wacko: oh well I guess going back to tama town everytime the parent leaves isn't that bad...

I did think at first they were disappearing, but you can't delete them, so it wasn't someone I knew messing it up. I typed a few more in but then I couldn't be bothered because I've got two. You can't use them anyway. I know when you get No. 32 you get a cool thing, but I don't think it's really worth that! :rolleyes:

When your adult Tamagotchi character returns to Tamagotchi Planet, leaving her/his baby in your care, s/he takes some of the souvenirs with her/him. S/he takes the two keys from the Town Hall, the medal from the School, the cell phone from the Parent, the BMX bike from the GrandParent, and all of the items s/he won in the Arcade games: skateboard, balloon, baseball cap, and teddy bear. I guess that's all s/he can fit in her/his suitcase.

yes, u can write down the pws and get back ur souv. this way, but i prefer to get em again on tamatown

I read on the wikipedia that the v3 is notorius for having a lot of glitches due to improper testing. This is one of the most common.

no

this is intention and not a glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back