My V4 Tama Log by tamalover99!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamalover99

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]I GOT A V4 TAMA FOR CHRISTMAS!!![/SIZE]

It was hidden in the branches of the tree. It's yellow with red circles!!! It's a baby and I've already visited TamaTown, once it's a toddler I'm sending it straight to Preschool!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now mine's a toddler, I don't know what it is but it looks sort of like a panda with no arms.

Anyway, I got accepted into Preschool!!! :mimitchi: I can now go to "work"(school) and the teacher sings, my tama copies her and if I do it right I get a skill point!!!

I've already done the secret codes!!!!!! I can use the !! (clone) when I'm a toddler!!!

In the mail so far, I've gotten: Burglar (-300 points <_< )----Snake(lose all happy hearts) :mimitchi: ----ANOTHER snake( :mimitchi: :mimitchi: )----a heart!!! I don't know what it did, though.

From my fortune cookie I got a visit from the Tama King!! He gave me free makeup!!

Stats next post!!!

Stats:

Name: Lucky

Hungry: l l l l

Happy: l l l l

Training: 3/9

Skills

Intelligence--34

Arts (??)-----49

Kindness-----42

More stats:

Weight: 11 lbs.

Generation: 1st

Relationship: 2 happy faces with my brother's tama, Griff

Items:

1) CD 1

2) ball

3) pen

4) make-up

5)stereo

6) !! (clone)

7) Love Potion

8) Rare Cell Phone

9) CD 3

I can play the CDs on my stereo :mimitchi: :mimitchi: <_<

Souvenirs:

1) Passport

2) brocure

The Jumping Rope game used to be so hard for me...now It's really easy to win, I get 400-500 points and 5 skill points!!!

On the other hand, the farthest I've ever gotten in Mimic is the 3rd round, and I lost to a Gozarutchi. <_<

P.S. Warning: the P.S.S. is a little off-subject!!

P.S.S. I got a trampoline for christmas (a big one!!) because my parents were so sure that me and my brother would not get V4s...now she believes in Santa Claus... :mimitchi:

I'm going to go to Tama Town because I'm getting bored, and I can earn 9900 points in about 20 minutes :mimitchi: <_<

The mail should have come at 5:30! Hopefully it will come at 6:00...

P.S. Next post, something exciting!!! :mimitchi:

Differences of the V4 vs. the V3:

1) V4s protect your username, you must have a password to log on to Tamatown!!

2) you can get mail in V4s

3) you get skill points

4) you can go to school and get a job

5) you can earn points on Tamatown

6) different design, they have a decorative ball on the top

7) you can get more than 9,999 points (I think you can get 99,999!)

8) lots of different characters

9) there are different games (except for Flag)

10) there are "Work" and "PC" options on the Connection menu

11) you can go to school on your tama and in Tamatown

12) your tama turns the light off on its own. (Light icon is replaced by Post icon)

13) there are different items in the shop (sometimes)

I'm off to Tamatown!!!! <_<

For the past half hour I have not been on Tamatown; I had to eat dinner, so I only gained 400 points (and spent it on stuff from the shop). :( ;)

Anyway, it was time for Lucky to eat dinner and play (he lost 1 happy and hungry heart) so i fed him a scone and played Jumping Rope.

NOW I will go on Tamatown; I'll post if Lucky does something interesting, the mail comes, or it's 7:00, whichever comes first. :) :lol:

My aunt is visiting and I have to go light the fire and have "family time" which means I probably won't post until tomorrow, but I won't logout of Tama Talk just in case I find time to sneak in a post. :lol: :( ;) :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to go to bed now, Lucky went to bed 20 minutes ago with nothing wrong!! ;) :lol: :lol:

Posting tomorrow, 1st thing in the morning!

:) :( :lol: :lol:

P.S. Lucky says, "Good...Night...ZZZZzzzzz..."

I can probably stay awake for a little while longer before my mom finds out I'm on the computer...

I just figured something out... I think the mail schedule is: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, the mail guy comes every half hour or at least every hour.

I only have 8 more days of vacation!!! After that it's back to school... :) :( ;)

Hopefully Lucky will have a baby before then so I can let it become a toddler and then set it to sleep while I'm at school.

I'm excited because tomorrow at around 9:00 - 9:30 am, Lucky should evolve!!!

I will probably mate Lucky with my brother's tama, Griff.

I can't wait to see what job Lucky gets when he's an adult!!! I want him to be a doctor, because the job and the minigame look cool, but I'm fine with any job.

I REALLY want Lucky to be a young Kuchipatchi!!!! Kuchipatchi is my favorite character!!!!

Well, bye!! (For now :lol: )

[SIZE=14pt]P.S. Yay!! 10th post in this log![/SIZE]

I have to go to bed now. Lucky would say "Good Night" again, but he's too tired, so i'll say it for him. Good night!!

P.S. I will post 1st thing tomorrow morning!! :( :( :) :p

Lucky is still sleeping (as is the rest of my family, so I have to be quiet.) I'm going to set the time forward so we can go to Tamatown.

I'll post if something interesting happens!! :blink: :blink:

I'm back from Tamatown!!

I earned another 9900 points, making my total 41,125 (!)

The mail came, I'm scared to open it...it's a...visit from the Tama King! He gave me...FREE LOVE POTION!! I've already done the secret code, so that's my 2nd one. :D :D :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: ^_^ :D

I also found out that Lucky is called a Petitchi.

Lucky should evolve sometime around 9:00 - 9:30 am!!! Hurry up, time!! :D :blink: :p :D :blink: :blink: :blink: :D :D ^_^

I'm going to play Jumping Rope with Lucky, if I win I get 5 skill points!!!

Before I play:

Intelligence---55

Arts------------57

Kindness------45

After I play:

Intelligence---57

Arts------------57

Kindness------50

The 1st time I lost at 11 jumps, which gave me 2 Intelligence points. The 2nd time I won the game and got 5 Kindness points. :blink: :blink:

[SIZE=21pt]OMG!!! I JUST REALISED THAT THIS LOG IS A HOT TOPIC!!![/SIZE]

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]P.S. Yay!! 2nd page and 55 views!!![/SIZE]

The mail came again (I didn't see, I was online and the sound is off)

It's a letter, and the letter is...

POOP!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: ^_^ :D :D

It made Lucky lose all his happy hearts. :D

I over-fed him and now I'll go play Jumping Rope.

P.S. After I fininsh playing I will set the time back to the right time, Lucky will only be asleep for about 10 minutes.

I'm going to go eat breakfast (I'm starving!) and set the time correctly on Lucky, hopefully he will evolve. If he does I'll post.

Or if Lucky does something interesting.

He's still 5 pounds overweight :blink:

Posting soon!!

P.S. Everyone in my family is still sleeping!!! I woke up 2 hours ago!! :blink: :D :D ^_^ :blink: :blink:

Wow. Something amazing happened...

Are you ready?

Sure?

Positive?

Ok, here it is:

Lucky woke up. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: ^_^ :D :D :D :D :p

(jk!! LOL!!!!!!)

Correction: My family woke up. (Now that IS amazing!!!)

The mail's here again!!

It's a fortune cookie... I have 3 point stars (!), 2 love stars and 2 health stars.

That means I should get another visit from the Tama King!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

[SIZE=14pt]Yay! 20th post and 70 views!![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back