Baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elea630

Reaction score
OK, every time my generation comes to the point where it needs to get a baby, it is 6 years old. But mine's six like it's mom and grandma. The matchmaker is supposed to be here about 2 hours and 14 minutes ago! I'm a little worried.....

What if she doesn't COME??? My poor poor memetchi....*rubs memetchi on the head and says it's ok* *memetchi isn't happy about this*

All I know is she is supposed to come....TODAY!!!!

This is the sad memetchi -----------------------------> :)

Health and attitude is, as for humans, the key to measure age. :) Example: A young depressed person that has been neglected and abused through the years, will have the same health and attitude as for an old person in life's end (that not necessarily have the same story, but has lived for very long and had similar same experiences with many highlights in between for a long time). A person that has been taken good care of by right supporters (parents), will have both health and attitude that dares her to enjoy life and take chances in order to live longer.

You can say that this does it! Memetchi has been taken care of, given enough food and been plenished and not least - loved, expected, wanted. She loves her life and wants to stay with you, and keep the sorrowless life up. They are supposed to live carefreely at their home Tamagotchi Planet. Worries are more frequent on Earth. What lucky b...ards! :mimitchi: :eek: :D

Memetchi is very much alive. A child has to love before it can love someone back, and she loves to be with you. She also mates very much older, up to three tama-years longer than Masktchi and other neglected characters.

But six-seven tama-years are very common ages of mating. Memetchi is equal to both mametchi, chomametchi and mimitchi, but appears more often in female character (but this is typical to each supporters.

Good luck with your memetchi and keep loving her! She loves you!

The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult.

For some characters (like memitchi) have the match maker come when they are a little older. Tell you memitchi not to be sad so she looks like this instead: :)

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Memitchi Rocks.. anything like that.

~Tulip~

For some characters (like memitchi) have the match maker come when they are a little older.
i dont think this depends on the character at all

Wait, it might be true because my matchmaker still didn't come, that's unusal becasue my leftchi( :blink: ) and a docotchi both got visited at 10:30 a.m. on sundays. But my memetchi doesn't . My :blink: and docotchi both got visited when they were 6. My memetchi is 7 now, and has not been visited!

You know your avvie,~Zunky~? That's who I got married to! Last time, I got married to mimitchi, :mimitchi:

It does depend on the character. When I got Sekatoratchi(sp?) It grew at 3 and mated at 6. with most of my others it grows at 4 and mates at 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back