Pets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Mysterio

Reaction score
Hey!

I just wanted to know, do you guys have any cute pics of your pets, or any funny stories about them? If so, please post them here,! :D I just ♥ animals! My dog is in my siggy!

~Rey Mysterio~ ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, on my photobucket, but i am to lazy to go get the link

i will post it later!

well i have a 15 year old mutt dog- Jojo

and i 5 (?) month old kitten! shez all black!- Cricket

i love them both!

i just got the cat like a month ago cuz my mom gradualy took her in till shez our!

oh yeah, i also have another dog

an iDog, lol

its a fur-less

XD

oh yeah, i also have another dogan iDog, lol

its a fur-less

XD
lol. ive got 0000 pets. i used to have gerbils, a turtle, a cat, a fish ( not all at the same time thougg)

My bunny, Patches she can be really funny!!! Like wehn she crawls under the couch in the livingroom. Then to get her out we have to pop-up the foot rests!!!

This morning she want to eat my breakfast!!! She kept on jumping out!!!

I have 2 iguanas. Lana, whenever she lays eggs, she digs 'em up like a retard and her eggs die. <_<

My other computer has a pic saved I'll post it when I turn it on. :mimitchi:

I have 2 iguanas. Lana, whenever she lays eggs, she digs 'em up like a retard and her eggs die. :) My other computer has a pic saved I'll post it when I turn it on. ;)
Darned old retard iguana! lol, JK.

I have a white boy bichon Frise' named Buster, he is three years old in human years.

Then theres ol' Abby. My black Toy Poodle, she is ehh.. four years old human years.

Heh, their so cute I don't have piccys though. :( .

Then my cat Sylvester, he's about four years old human years.

Squeaky is my kitty, who I have had since first grade and now I'm in sixth so she's.. five years old.

And my beta fishy Bob, he's a year old.

My dwarf hamster Marble, she is not even a year old yet, she's so cute, she never bites.

And my two rabbits Thumper and Fuzzy Face we got sometime after Thanksgiving, and I have no idea how old they are.

Now you know their age, to bad you don't know what they look like!

Ok it's not really a pet but more of an iPet. It's an iDog. It did something funny today. I was feeding it a Gnarles Barkley album (my cuz kyle knows all their songs) and kyle (who has a very terrible voice) started singing along. Well at first, It wouldnt dance to any of the songs. When Kyle sang, iDog danced. When Kyle didn't sing, iDog didn't dance. It was sooo funny lol!!!

~Creks~

I am owned by two Cockatiels - Mimi and Paulie. they are both boys, and Mimi is six and a half years old and I hand-raised him myself. Paulie I got from a pet store and is very sweet. He's about two and can almost say 'pretty bird'

I also have a kitty, Pepper, who I had since she was a kitten, and a fish, plus my tama. I'm going to be getting two Guinea Pigs soon too

A few more of my doggy, Scamp!!!: :D

1 :blink:

2 :blink:

3 :blink:

4 :blink:

He always looks confused, but he acually is quite smart.... for a dog! I'll try to get some of my hamster, Truffle! :D :D

~Rey Mysterio~ ^_^

sum thing about one of my dogs... ok this is about my boy dog.

So my friend was over. at my house. He held his hand up as if he were holding a treat and acted as if he tossed it at the wall. My dog thought it was a treat and ran strait into the wall, head first! he's an idiot XD

sum thing about one of my dogs... ok this is about my boy dog.
So my friend was over. at my house. He held his hand up as if he were holding a treat and acted as if he tossed it at the wall. My dog thought it was a treat and ran strait into the wall, head first! he's an idiot  XD
LOL! That reminds me of something Scamp once did...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scamp's head goes BANG!

One day, we took Scamp to my best friend's (RabbitDog of TT) house. Scamp loves playing chasies, as me and RabbitDog know, and he was in a very hyper mood, so to burn off some of the energy he possesed, we played chasies! Scamp was gladly zipping past us, as we failed to catch him over and over again- it was hilarious, as we are both quite fast! So Scamp was rocketing round here garden, having a great time- until he discovered something he had never came across before........ At one point he knew we had traped him- until he saw another "area", so he tried to get into it. It was RabbitDog's living room, but we had closed the glass door, so while he happily zoomed to the "area", his head met glass!!! He carefully examined the door, and realized it was a solid material! So, once he understood what had happened, he went on zipping round the garden, while me and RD failed to catch him- though this time, he avoided the door! :blink:

Hehe, that was hilarious, but don't worry, he didn't get hurt! :blink:

~Rey Mysterio~ :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!I just wanted to know, do you guys have any cute pics of your pets, or any funny stories about them? If so, please post them here,! :lol: I just ♥ animals! My dog is in my siggy!

~Rey Mysterio~ :mimitchi:
The link isn't in my siggy anymore, but I've given a few more pics! ^^

~Rey Mysterio~ :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back