Photo
- - - - -

Pets!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Ranma gal

• ranma-gal user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 December 2006 - 08:35 AM ( #18 )

sum thing about one of my dogs... ok this is about my boy dog.

So my friend was over. at my house. He held his hand up as if he were holding a treat and acted as if he tossed it at the wall. My dog thought it was a treat and ran strait into the wall, head first! he's an idiot XD

Rey Mysterio

• rey-mysterio user photo

Posted 26 December 2006 - 08:47 AM ( #19 )

sum thing about one of my dogs... ok this is about my boy dog.

So my friend was over. at my house. He held his hand up as if he were holding a treat and acted as if he tossed it at the wall. My dog thought it was a treat and ran strait into the wall, head first! he's an idiot  XD

LOL! That reminds me of something Scamp once did...........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scamp's head goes BANG!
One day, we took Scamp to my best friend's (RabbitDog of TT) house. Scamp loves playing chasies, as me and RabbitDog know, and he was in a very hyper mood, so to burn off some of the energy he possesed, we played chasies! Scamp was gladly zipping past us, as we failed to catch him over and over again- it was hilarious, as we are both quite fast! So Scamp was rocketing round here garden, having a great time- until he discovered something he had never came across before........ At one point he knew we had traped him- until he saw another "area", so he tried to get into it. It was RabbitDog's living room, but we had closed the glass door, so while he happily zoomed to the "area", his head met glass!!! He carefully examined the door, and realized it was a solid material! So, once he understood what had happened, he went on zipping round the garden, while me and RD failed to catch him- though this time, he avoided the door! :blink:
Hehe, that was hilarious, but don't worry, he didn't get hurt! :blink:
~Rey Mysterio~ :blink:

Edited by Rey Mysterio, 26 December 2006 - 08:49 AM.

Rey Mysterio

• rey-mysterio user photo

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:10 PM ( #20 )

Hey!
I just wanted to know, do you guys have any cute pics of your pets, or any funny stories about them? If so, please post them here,! :lol: I just ♥ animals! My dog is in my siggy!
~Rey Mysterio~ :mimitchi:

The link isn't in my siggy anymore, but I've given a few more pics! ^^
~Rey Mysterio~ :(

creks

• creks user photo

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:36 PM ( #21 )

OMG!!! My iDog is dancing to Kyle's shreiky voice again!!!