Tamagotchi Connection V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Love

Reaction score
Hello TamaTalk members,

Like Spiffy was searching the web, I also was today for the V4. <_< I did come across a web that has tem in stock, but for a higher price... Here is the link to Amazon.com:https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_t/104-66...s=Tamagotchi+V4.

You will see that most, if not all are in stock. The catch is that there is a price tag to match these high wanted virtual pets. :mimitchi: But, if you are willing to pay the price, I am sure that is worth buying one and experiencing the fun before the store wide release date comes. :mimitchi:

Good luck, everyone!

//Tama-Love

Hello TamaTalk members,
Like Spiffy was searching the web, I also was today for the V4. :blink: I did come across a web that has tem in stock, but for a higher price... Here is the link to Amazon.com:https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_t/104-66...s=Tamagotchi+V4.

You will see that most, if not all are in stock. The catch is that there is a price tag to match these high wanted virtual pets. :blink: But, if you are willing to pay the price, I am sure that is worth buying one and experiencing the fun before the store wide release date comes. :blink:

Good luck, everyone!

//Tama-Love
:blink: Great source for everyone looking. Though I already have a V4.

I got mine at Target on the 23rd, why did they come out so early? So dont waste your money on Amazon.com, there like 30.00$! At Target they had lots, and only V4.

i got my tamagotchi the 24th....but i cant connect with my breothers (he also got the v4)...idk wat to do...i tried everything!?!?!HELP!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Thanks for the info but I got a V4 for Christmas and those V4s are very expensive!

Seems like everyone already have V4.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i got a V3 for christmas, so something tells me im not getting a v4 in a long long time. Plus where I live there are no v4 yet, i think. So thanx for the info now I know how to get one. Thanx!: )

*Brian X.*

i got my tamagotchi the 24th....but i cant connect with my breothers (he also got the v4)...idk wat to do...i tried everything!?!?!HELP!! :huh: ;) :lol: :(
I learned that there are some defective V4's. The store I bought mine from, one works fine and the other won't connect either. I wrote the store an email, and to my surprise.. today they called me back! He was SO nice about it, saying that they sitll had another Sunflower in stock and would sent it to me, free of charge AND I get to keep the other one!

He told me that sometimes there's a problem with the battery, and if you change it and reset it.. it may work. But I have not tried that yet.

To let you know! If you received a V4 that does not connect, just replace the battery with a new one and it will work! I just tried, and it works now :huh:

AND I'll still be getting a new one in the mail ;) I guess I'll try and sell that one then.

piggys are rocken, where do u live? i live in aus and i can't get one!!

piggys are rockn, where do u live? i live in aus and i can't get one!!

well maybe not it could just be the Chinese or Japenise verson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back