a loves aquapets say i, i

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shikawapa

Reaction score
they are sooo boring :) i make a mistake of buying one, i hate bebe!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEYYY AAAAAARRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are not dumb. :) :D :huh: :( :eek: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEYYY AAAAAARRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are not dumb. :( :) :( :( :( :( ;) ;) :D
Please be nice to others. We all have different opinions.

I like Aquapets, and they are cute, but I don't play with mine anymore because, yes, they are kind of boring. But cute.

Some people dislike Aquapets. In my opinion, I think aquapets are cute pets you take care of! Of course, my favorite virtual pet will always be a Tamagotchi, but I love and care for lots of virtual pets I have!

//TamaPATCHI

I love them! And like my sister, _mamatchi_ said, there is already a topic like this one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back