Rate yourself

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

in looks ♥♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥♥♥_♥&#982

• dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c* * * (edited)

• below -10

• 1 billion

• shooting out of the comos

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so ugly. I can't think of anyone uglier than me!!! :mimitchi: :( :(

I'm so ugly. I can't think of anyone uglier than me!!! :mimitchi: :( :(
YOU ARENOT UGLY!!! You can't see beuty from the outside, only skin, eyes etc., beuaty(sp???) coms from the inside. Everybodys beautiful for something. Just focus on the good parts of your body. I've got HUGE legs, but along with that comes a nice waist and a awsome tan!

I don't like these topics, and I don't think we should "rate" ourselves :mimitchi:

These topics usually lead to attention wanting posts like, "I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly!"

*Tgd*

idk what i am.......

im a tomboy

brown hair and eyes

IM sertanly not a 20 or a 15

I think I am abslutely stunningly beautiful like perfection; drop-dead gorgeous, bright, funny and spunky on both the inside and the outside! :mimitchi:

I have a life and I see beauty in everybody; I'm not a loser who complains like "Why am I soo ugly? I'm so ugly!" because that's just sad. You gotta be posotive! :( :lol:

im:

a girl

tom boy

skater(for ice)

futre skate boarder

in love with *counting fingers*about 5 guys(4 movie stars)

macaroni lover

beautiful

curios(sp?)

fun

wild imagination

energetic

spunky

lovable

r u annoyed yet?

smart

sassy

for eyes(greenish, looks blue from far away and hair, look at my avvie (hair longer)

*blushing big time* [SIZE=8pt]mole on right cheek[/SIZE]

thats me...i think. *O_0*

Last edited by a moderator:
im a girl i would rate myself pretty :mimitchi: and im always hyper sometimes annoying lol but mostley the best friend anyone could have. :( if u annoy me to much u will see the evil me which rarely pops up lol :lol:

Hmm... I'm not one to rate myself, but my outer beauty has much to be desired. In any case, it's only to very shallow people where beauty counts in your friendship or relationship.

This is where all my internet friends come in. They can't see me. :mimitchi: They can only see the part that counts.

I think I am abslutely stunningly beautiful like perfection; drop-dead gorgeous, bright, funny and spunky on both the inside and the outside! :mimitchi: I have a life and I see beauty in everybody; I'm not a loser who complains like "Why am I soo ugly? I'm so ugly!" because that's just sad. You gotta be posotive! :( :eek:
oh so now youre calling me a loser? :lol: :( :lol:

what Rachel said XD It doesnt matter whats on the outside, but whats on the inside! If I had to Id say 2, cause some girl who thinks shes SOOOOOOOOOO popular (Hmmm a fatzo who always eats but has alotta clothes says Im fat, Im only 130 pounds cuz of meh height shes over 180) Calls me fat and ugly, I can show a pic if she allows me. Beware marissa might burn your eyes!

"If I was to label myself, I would put on a sticker saying 'Me'" -tamagirl_desy
This is so very true. I'm not rating on my looks, as this may lead to flame wars.

~Rey Mysterio~ :mimitchi:

Hm, I do not think I would rate myself, because most people are either here to rate themselves as A BILLIONZ!!!111!1!1oneone or 0 >:[. So, basically I think this thread is about either bragging about your looks or sobbing about how ugly you are, and I believe that isn't what people want to do with their spare time ~ me anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back