HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloomgirl

Reaction score
help!! ok i got mail on my v4. then when i opened my mail, THERE WAS A ROBBER!!!!!!! it took 500 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this has happened to my brother. i had 3,000 something points, so it didn't do much, but still!!!!! has this happend to you? you may not have a v4, but in case you do HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Don't have a V4 B) But I want one!

There might be a Robber on V4 that takes points if you do something.

But as I don't have a V4 I can't tell you exactly what must have happened B)

Sorry I can't Help! B)

-fp

Oh no , now u made me scared . I am getting my v4 in a few days and now i am worried !

- SSharada1325

P.S. It is OK ! This HAS to happen all the time ! The other people with V4's also had that experience ! So do not be sad .

Last edited by a moderator:
That's normal. Although my V4 hasn't experienced the Robber yet, my friend's has. It's just the luck of the draw with letters. Sometimes you'll get a prize or points from the king, and other times you can get poop, the robber, or the snake which take away happy hearts and the Robber takes points. Just play some games on your tamagotchi or on https://www.tamatown.com and you can get your points back.

GotchiGirl96

Yes, a robber stole 100 points from me. Don't worry it's just someting they put in the game, to make it more interesting. One time the king gave me 500 points. :)

help!! ok i got mail on my v4. then when i opened my mail, THERE WAS A ROBBER!!!!!!! it took 500 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this has happened to my brother. i had 3,000 something points, so it didn't do much, but still!!!!! has this happend to you? you may not have a v4, but in case you do HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A robber stole 200 points from my V4.

But it's OK, I earned it back! :)

A robber stole 500 points from my V4 too. But I played Jumping Rope and got those points back! :) The robber is annoying, I wish Bandai never programmed it.... :)

Ya, today I checked my mail and a robber took 500 of my points! I was so scared that I spilled coke on myself! LOL.

*Scrubs stain on shirt* :angry:

But don't be worried, it probably happens to EVERY v4 owner. :angry:

( oh and yes, the king has given me a total of about 1000 points. )

well actually in the manual i states that "Letters may contain good or bad news.They are also affected by fortune cookies."Then fortune cookies says that "This message delivers either good fortune or bad lck in your tamagotchi's adventures." Meaning that it is possible a robber stole your points and it might happen again!Your welcome.

it happens on uratama too. it only happens once but sometimes in the mail you get money taken away when you are an adult. I think this is your tama paying bills

I got a robber and he stole 100 points from me.I did not care cause i have 45530 points.

...............................................................................................................................

( )_( )

( 0.0)

<('') ('')

BUNNY!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I have had a robber visit me before, but it isn't that bad, since he doesn't take much. I always earn it back (I wouldn't say earn lol) because the King gives me big amounts of money every time. :mellow: Maybe he does that to pay you back because of the robber, because he always comes to me after the robber has come. :blink:

The robber took 550 points away from me and the king gave ne the love potion once :)

THAT IS A CHARACTER ON V4 THAT COMES AND STEALS SOME MONEY IT HAPPENS ON MY URUTAMA AND ENTAMA AS WELL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back