Secret Worlds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamy crazy

Reaction score
In case you didn't know (in the handheld version) you can actually do something with all the halos, pitchforks, stars, and lightbulbs you have. after you get 150 of any one symbol, you unlock a secret world. remember, 150 of the item.

HALOS: good area: go to the fortune teller's home. the door on the far left is the door to the "good world".

PITCHFORKS: evil area: go to the wishing well, and the trees on the far right lead to the "evil world".

STARS: looks area: from your home, go way right to the big rectangular building- the general shop. and the door on the left, not the way left door, but the one right beside it. the one directley in front of you. that's the door.

LIGHTBULBS: smarts area: from your house, go ALL the way left to the big medicine store. go in and to the left door in front of you. that should be the door.

i hope this helps, post a message if you read this and if it helps you, or if you have any questions.

It helps to know where all the areas are, but they open at random times, and you don't need a fixed amount of personality attributes to visit the areas.

You need a fixed amount of personality attributes to gain more tricks. Maybe that's what you're getting this confused with.

GotchiGirl96

It helps to know where all the areas are, but they open at random times, and you don't need a fixed amount of personality attributes to visit the areas.
You need a fixed amount of personality attributes to gain more tricks. Maybe that's what you're getting this confused with.

GotchiGirl96
they only open at random times when you have less than 150 of a kind of personality.

i've been to them all!! i can only go to the evil place when it tells me it's open because i wanna keep my pitchforks low.

if you have more than 150 of a personality, you can visit the 'secret worlds' twice a day whenever you want!!

But where is the evil area? I can't find it on my Hamster giga...and I keep getting the "pixies are dancing in the evil" message. Please help me!!!!

PS:Could you also tell me exactly where the other worlds are?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back