Tama Twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Mysterio

Reaction score
OK, a very weird glitch happened on my Version 3 tamagotchi, and one of the things that happened was my pipotchi turned into a baby!!! She had a baby at that point, so it looked like twins! The "baby" could do all the things that an adult tamagotchi can usually do, like play sprint and use the items!

Anyway, enough blabbing, time for a video: click to see GLITCH TWINS!!! The clicking noise was me playing with a pen- hehe!

OK, just incase anyone was interseted!

~Rey Mysterio~ B)

Sorry it's a bit blurry, so I can't tell for sure, but it seems the two characters aren't the same, so why would you call them "twins"?

Sorry it's a bit blurry, so I can't tell for sure, but it seems the two characters aren't the same, so why would you call them "twins"?
Yeah, I know it's blurry, I couldn't get a very clear image, but if you look closely, you will see two babies, a boy and a girl! Sorry about the image being blurry!

~Rey Mysterio~ :huh:

I can see the boy baby and girl baby, even though it's blurry. Are they still like that? is there any way to get another, longer video and maybe some good pics? That's a pretty neat glitch! :D

KM

omg thats great!!! are they still together?or did the perent leave? i wonder how itll look on tamatown!!!!!thats rele cool!!!!! :D

I can see the boy baby and girl baby, even though it's blurry. Are they still like that? is there any way to get another, longer video and maybe some good pics? That's a pretty neat glitch! :mametchi:
KM
Lol, they're away now! If it ever happens again, I'll tape a longer video, I didn't have much room on my camera! I had to be very careful to never let it get to pipotchi's bedtime, as this would make it evolve back to am pipotchi- and that's how it changed back! :) Grrr!

~Rey Mysterio~ :D

i once used the chest and my lil tracy turned into a baby and she didnt go back into a violetchi, she stayed as a baby, and before that happened, tracy had a baby and after that happened,it looked like they were twins!

waaah! i want tracy back!

Last edited by a moderator:
i once used the chest and my lil tracy turned into a baby and she didnt go back into a violetchi, she stayed as a baby, and before that happened, tracy had a baby and after that happened,it looked like they were twins!waaah! i want tracy back!
That happened to me, except it was an Old person. I was so scared so I reset & downloaded.

-kuchipatchi-

i need help where do you find the online password and username for the v4 online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back