why is it that

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

androtchi jones

Reaction score
Just today when I connected my V4 with my V3 I had a hashitamatchi but when it went to my V4 it turned into a nozatchi then when it went back to its home in the V3 toy it tunrned back into a hashitamatchi.Why is that?

It is because the version 4 character must not have been recognised by the version 3, so it just made it a nazotchi- I think! :huh:

~Rey Mysterio~ ;)

I agreen with rey it is turning into the unknown character because the v4 has different characters than the v3 sooooooo it turns in to the unknown character

P.S It happens to mine all the time because I have...

2- version 1

6- version 2's

3- version 3's

1-version 4's ^_^

They did that because Hashitamatchi does not exist on a v4. So in other words " THIS TAMAGOTCHI IS unidentity" (NOT KNOW) IN A V4.

Oh that's normal! If you have a newer tama connected to an older tama and the newer tama goes to the older tama and it's a new character (as of that version) it will b that other character.

Oh that's normal! If you have a newer tama connected to an older tama and the newer tama goes to the older tama and it's a new character (as of that version) it will b that other character.
Exactly. :mellow:

I have discovered that when my Tama's grow older, they connect looking like eachother, and the secret character no longer takes their place. :blink:

When connecting 2 different versions of Tamagotchi, one Tamagotchi may not recognise the other character because that character does not exist on that version, so there is a Nazotchi to take the place of the character that is unrecognisable. In other words since the other version does not have the character of the other one on that version, the secret character comes to take it's place because it's like the "No photo available" thing you see on bulletin boards full of school pictures.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back