Does anyone like lemony snicket's books?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi100

Reaction score
The offical Lemony Snicket website

Ok if any 1 likes Lemony Snicket's books here is the place to talk about it if anyone has a book that they are reading now say it here I have finished Book the first (The Bad Begening),Book the second (The Reptile room),Book the third (The Wide Window), Book the fourth (The Misreble Mill (sp?)) and now I am on the Fifth book (The Austere Academy) and I am almost done with and almost on to Book the sixth. :)

wow my parents got the whole series for me at christmas and do you remember the fifth book do you know what happend to the Quagmire triplets and how they got into the dormatory who signed the form? and usally you can tell that Count Olaf is in disguise by his personality in the book lol i no a lot cause i read so much like 2 hours a day reading it

Ok if any 1 likes Lemony Snicket's books here is the place to talk about it if anyone has a book that they are reading now say it here I have finished Book the first (The Bad Begening),Book the second (The Reptile room),Book the third (The Wide Window), Book the fourth (The Misreble Mill (sp?)) and now I am on the Fifth book (The Austere Academy) and I am almost done with and almost on to Book the sixth. :)
Yes! I happen to enjoy Lemony Snicket books. I've read all of them. What a suprising ending to number 13!

He is so secretive... Maybe he doesn't exist... maybe that is just a made up person.

Maybe, Lemony Snicket it an anagram! Someone PM me and we will decode it!

i luv lemony snicket's books!i read all thirteen!i also watched the movie.did u read the Beatrice

Letters?Me and my friend just can't seem 2 figure it out! :) :mametchi: :D :mimitchi: <_<

Me and my friend are writing a story about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i luv lemony snicket's books!i read all thirteen!i also watched the movie.did u read the BeatriceLetters?Me and my friend just can't seem 2 figure it out! :furawatchi: :) :D ;) <_<

Me and my friend are writing a story about it.
Figure what out? He's saying his wife/girfried is dead. APPARENTLY!.

I like the books, but I just read them pretty recently. I'm on the Ersatz Elevator right now. :furawatchi:

I've read all of those you just posted.

I think I shall have my mom take me by Target, after we go to Petland, to buy the next book I need.

I need book six, I stopped reading them since the end of the school year last year.

Sunny is my favorite character. The twins that play her in the movie are to cute. :p

Wait wich one is the Erastatz Elevator?

Like witch number of the book is it?

I need to know so I can buy the right book when I go to get it.

Wait wich one is the Erastatz Elevator?Like witch number of the book is it?

I need to know so I can buy the right book when I go to get it.

the sixth.

I have read them all, I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Minor Spoilers ahead*

I think the Beatrice he loved was Kit Snickets daughter, which is weird, cos thats his niece, but if u look closeley, it say that The baudelaires looked after her. If any one wants more info, (Dont have the beatrice letters at hand now) PM me in a few days, when i have the book with me!

PS:It wasn't his wife or girlfriend, it was a woman he loved

ME and Mametchi101 are decoding his name lol. SO far, for first names we have Nick and Kit. Last names are rather odd. Lol! I have to go! I'll post regarding this matter later.

KC8

I don't like them. I just can't get into them.

I liked the first movie though! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back