were can i buy angelgotchi or devilgotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look for them on Ebay. (If you don't have an account, ask your mum/dad to register.)

Angelgotchi- $30 -$40.

Devilgotchi- $100-$200

Because they are discontinued, they will no longer be in stores.

If you are under 18 do not spend money on this without your parent or guardian's permission. That's just some advice, because they are quite expensive. :furawatchi:

:D ebay.com devilgotchi's a pice of whatever japanese angelgotchi rule and you can get the devilgotchi! :furawatchi:

:D ebay.com devilgotchi's a pice of whatever japanese angelgotchi rule and you can get the devilgotchi! :furawatchi:

Well.... I wouldn't advise you to go to ebay for them cause ebay sells fake tamas. :unsure:

i kno u can get dem of ebay... i saw angelgotchis on dere from 25-50 $$ and devilgotchis from 120-300 $$ O_O lol

I would suggest going to eBay. That's where I got mine. :angry: Just check the seller's feedback data. If it's high, then it's probably fine to buy it; if it's low, then it might not be such a good idea... :)

-Tamaguy#1 :D

you can only buy them on ebay, but even on ebay THEY ARE RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back