Fergalicous

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like fergie's song "fergalicious"

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• kinda

• what?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bub_Brittany

Reaction score
its ok, she is too obsessed with herself...

If you dont know what im talking about, than go to www.radio.blog.club.com and typpe in: fergalicious!

She's much to self-obsessed. And she should cover herself up. :p

-kuchipatchi-

Her songs are catchy, but I stopped listening to her after she peed herself on stage and tried to blame it on butt-sweat. XP

Her songs are catchy, but I stopped listening to her after she peed herself on stage and tried to blame it on butt-sweat. XP
Oh god. I never knew that happened.

I love her songs myself.

She REALLY did that? Well I liked Fergalicious at first but then on Kiis they would play it at least more thn twice a day then it got annoying. LOL butt sweat

ya i watched her spotlight on tv today and she said she had 2 martinies befor she preformed and see was jumping around i really like that song and i like fergie her real name is stacy anne fergison

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!

thats one of my fav. songs ever

me and my friends mad up signs 4 it :D

i mean i dont like how she dresses......thats really the only song i like of hers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back