Who likes Invader Zim?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwitchi_Fan

Reaction score
Who likes Invader Zim? I do! Its my favorite show! If you like it, whos your favorite character? Mine is Gir! :p He's soooo cute! We wish you a merry jingly, we wish you a merry jingly..... awwww lol.

i don't like it much. i just like the little alien dog thing....i used to think it was boring. i forgot if it was that that caused me to not like it or another reason. i was little.

I LOVE IT!! im so excited someone made a topic about it so i can express my GIR love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG, u guys shud go to Hot Topic if you like the show, because they have "TACOS ARE GOOD" sweatshirts and one with cupcakes and Gir, and Zim and ALL THEM. They got T shirts too. YALL WUD DIE. when i saw it i FLIPPED out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXO I LOVE INVADERZIM LOVERS.

I LOVE IT!! im so excited someone made a topic about it so i can express my GIR love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG, u guys shud go to Hot Topic if you like the show, because they have "TACOS ARE GOOD" sweatshirts and one with cupcakes and Gir, and Zim and ALL THEM. They got T shirts too. YALL WUD DIE. when i saw it i FLIPPED out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXO I LOVE INVADERZIM LOVERS.
For Christmas I got a Gir shirt taht says I'm Advanced. XD I'm wearing it right now. Gir rox! :blink:

Um what is invader zim because i have no clue what you people are talking aout*confused*im so confused

here is a little gir video Gir!!

its so cute i <3 it :furawatchi: lol u may need to turn it up alot to hear :angry:

for thouse who don't no what it is gir is the robot zim is the green dude

i don't no who the kid behind gir is lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it more than anybody else! Ask me any question about it, i can answer it!

gir!!

here is another one its cute too u might need to turn it up alot to hear :furawatchi:

biscuits XD Invader Zim rocks! I've seen every episode know every character blah blah blah...... Guess who made WAFFLES?! I got chocolate bubblegum! Man Gir is adorable....

Zim: What are ya watchin'?

Gir: Angry Monkey.

Zim: That......horrible monkey!

Gir: Uh-huh.

I LOVE gir!!! I have a lot of Gir stuff! A few Gir shirts, a Gir doornob cover, and a Gir lightswitch cover. I TOTTALY want the Gir keychains, purse, throw blanket, slippers, candy perfume, paper, earings, and anything else!!! GIR ROCKS MY WORLD!

*~Tamagotchi~*

youre head smell like a puppy! LOL ROFL!!!!!!!! the ending in the biscuit one gir was like this o_O no more like this O_O. LOL poor baby lol

my brother says i remind him of gir XD its true im always hyper and funny LOL Potatoes!

and very random lol

Gir jingle this is him singing we wishe u a merry jingling its too cute!! :D u may need to turn it up alot to hear.

by the way sorry i posted like four times on one page lol i talk too much :furawatchi: i think zim looks cute in this video too lol i <3 him and gir lol!!gir leprichuans this one is hilariouse u have to turn youre volume up to hear them all LOLzim! ok this is the very very last one its hilariouse :) thats gir in the back ground by the way LOL!!!!!! i <3 girs laugh it made me laugh so hard i fell out of my chair in real lol!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back