Help V3 won't eat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

julieparra

Reaction score
My new V3 won't eat, it just shakes it's head "NO".

What can I do?

Thanks ahead of time.

sometimes it refuses to eat when its not hungrey

is it hungrey are the hunger hearts white if so then give it timeout sometime it refuses food...

I usually find that I can feed my tama 4 times to fill the 4 hungry hearts and then 2 times more (2 more "hidden" hearts... :p )

After that it shakes its head and won't eat any more. I can't feed it again until is has had a pooh - as soon as I've cleared it up then it will eat one more meal.

Sounds like your tama is full and won't eat any more until it has been to the bathroom!

My Tamagotchi seems to be completely happy and I keep him fed all the time but he hardly ever wants to play with me. Are they usually only interested in playing when they are unhappy? I watch him all day for any signs of unhappiness so that he'll play a game but all he ever does is shake his head b/c he's not interested. Any ideas?

Thanks for your replies so far, but the advice so far has not helped. It still refuses to eat even after trying what was suggested.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Maybe you should try to discipline your tamagotchi. After all, it is misbehaving by not eating. I bet it'll start eating again.

If your tama won't play it could be because it is too thin. An adult tama should weigh more than 35, I think. Thats what someone told me.

My Tamagotchi is not an adult yet. I think I have it figured out though. (It's funny how stuff just comes to you when you finally ask for help.) If I give him a snack, even though he's full, he'll play 1 game with me. He's not overweight because he seems to work off the weight he gained from the snack by playing. Only problem is that he got a cavity. But it happened while I was playing with him so I fixed him right up.

I am going to answer 2 of the questions.

Dear irmieland,

Tamagotchi's are somewhat similiar to us in the way that they behave. For example, we sometimes eat snacks to get a quick boost of energy, same with your Tamagotchi! Heres what you do. You want to play a game but it shakes it's head, symbolizing 'NO'. All you have to do is feed your Tamagotchi a snack and it will recieve the energy that it need to play the game! After that, it should gladly play the game with you.

Dear julieparra,

So, your Tamagotchi is hungry, but it refuses to eat? This is just a minor discipline problem. All you have to do when your Tamagotchi's hungry hearts arn't completely full and it wont accept food, is punish it by giving it a time out. Then, if it all works correctly, you should end up with +1 training bars and a Tamagotchi that will now accept food!

Hope I helped you both!

.//i_am_buzzerd

Last edited by a moderator:
Your tamagotchi will only eat a certain amount of meals. But you can feed it a snack. If you feed your tamagotchi to much snacks he/she will get sick and overweight. Then they will eventually die. What you can do is just wait.... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think that MYBE you might need to reset it. One of my v3 wouldn'y eat either and i had to reset it FOUR times before it could eat anything! So maybe if you try to reset it it might eat. I hopeed i helped

My Tamagotchi is not an adult yet. I think I have it figured out though. (It's funny how stuff just comes to you when you finally ask for help.) If I give him a snack, even though he's full, he'll play 1 game with me. He's not overweight because he seems to work off the weight he gained from the snack by playing. Only problem is that he got a cavity. But it happened while I was playing with him so I fixed him right up.
Ok. If your tama is an adult (I know its not, but this is an example) The minimum(sp?) weight is about 30lb. Whenever you play a game you lose weight. So that means you can't play a game because you can't lose any more weight. You are looking after your tama well anf keeping its weight down. Well Done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back