veryh kool info

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dj-lynx

Reaction score
did you konw taht selplnig inst taht ipomtrnat its olny ipomtrnat to hvae the frist and lsat lteter of a wrod and tehy siad selplnig was ipomtrnat!!

translation did u know that spelling isnt important its only impoortant to have the first and last letter of a word and they said spelling was important

reason this happens because after a while our mind gets used toi letters of words and can read things like that

p.s i dont know if this is spam sorry if it is

did you konw taht selplnig inst taht ipomtrnat its olny ipomtrnat to hvae the frist and lsat lteter of a wrod and tehy siad selplnig was ipomtrnat!!
translation did u know that spelling isnt important its only impoortant to have the first and last letter of a word and they said spelling was important

reason this happens because after a while our mind gets used toi letters of words and can read things like that

p.s i dont know if this is spam sorry if it is
it kinda is....case if i right lik tis u dont unberstand mi

(cause if i write like this, you dont understand me)

No tamatalk pal - this is NOT spam - DEFINITELY NOT. This is actually pretty good science. The human brain recognises words as long as you have the FIRST and LAST letter of the word in their CORRECT PLACES.

In your 'if i right lik tis u dont unberstand mi' YOU DIDNT HAVE THE LAST LETTERS FOR MOST WORDS. It should be:

'if i wirte lkie tihs you dno't unerdstand me'

Please listen to the topic post. :D

No tamatalk pal - this is NOT spam - DEFINITELY NOT. This is actually pretty good science. The human brain recognises words as long as you have the FIRST and LAST letter of the word in their CORRECT PLACES.
In your 'if i right lik tis u dont unberstand mi' YOU DIDNT HAVE THE LAST LETTERS FOR MOST WORDS. It should be:

'if i wirte lkie tihs you dno't unerdstand me'

Please listen to the topic post. :D
no, "it kinda is", i meant that spelling is important....oops! typo! this isnt spam....sorry

Now THAT was spam tamatalkpal, if you just want to say 'yes i do' then PM it to me or go to tamachat - don't clog up the boards with stuff like that. I mean, who wants to read - 'yes i do' :D

~~~~~~

also ive got a question wat does that envelope witha black dot beside a topic mean??

Iv'e konwn tihs ifno for qtiue smoe tmie now. I'ts fun to epeexrinmt wtih.
I acn raed eevyrhting ylal hvae psoted.

Translation-I can read everything ya'll have posted.

I can't remember when I learned that.

I beleive it was last year....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back