Simular..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hello,

My friend found his old giga pet from ages ago and gave it to me. He said he had no use for it so i am planning to expermemnt with it (as it is really scratched and you have to like look at the screen from a weird angel to actualy see it).

But, it somewhat reminds me A L O T of NanoPals. The sounds, the game, food menu, graphics.... I am amzed that they could coppy it so much!!

It is a Giga-Pet and it has the Jarasic Park logo thing. And, up the topcit says:

Baby T-Rex.. and on the side it says Giga Pets...

Does anyone else think they are simular.... any coments?

Not all gigaz are like that tho. Most are theyre own unique game, it was mostly the KFC releases that ripped off NaNo. The regular gigas are MUCH different :rolleyes:

Not all gigaz are like that tho. Most are theyre own unique game, it was mostly the KFC releases that ripped off NaNo. The regular gigas are MUCH different B)
KFC released two official Giga Pets for Christmas one year.

Micro Pup and Bitty Kitty. They wern't nanos.

Yeah, I guess. KFC would make something cheap.

So, has anyone else noticed this simularity?

i have a giga it the digatal doggie gold edtion. but i dont have a nano. mi game is fetch and he eats a bone or dog food. u get to pick. so i dont think they are simular.

Hello,
My friend found his old giga pet from ages ago and gave it to me. He said he had no use for it so i am planning to expermemnt with it (as it is really scratched and you have to like look at the screen from a weird angel to actualy see it).

But, it somewhat reminds me A L O T of NanoPals. The sounds, the game, food menu, graphics.... I am amzed that they could coppy it so much!!

It is a Giga-Pet and it has the Jarasic Park logo thing. And, up the topcit says:

Baby T-Rex.. and on the side it says Giga Pets...

Does anyone else think they are simular.... any coments?
No comments but they are pretty simular

there a a few gigas that have nano guts. the alien, t-rex, and SOME compu kittys. i have one of those, check out my site (link in siggy) i have the nano-compu kitty. (i also have some others shown there, but not all gigas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back