Tamagotchi Wanted

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss.debatchi_lover

Reaction score
err....I need help on these

-Growth (i want it to speed up)

-Image (i want it to look like a "Debatchi")

(it's buck-toothed)

-Love (how many times do I connect for a baby using honey/love potion)

v3 tama:

name:cdude

species:tamatchi

generation:1

HELP ME!!!!!!

:D

I had Debatchi on the 4th generation. Becareful that Tamatchi can turn into a lot of bad teens. Debatchi comes form average care. There is a theory on the care of Adults. NOTE: that Debatchi is in the healthy area. (Regristation may acuire) Care Theory Wow! ;) :blink: I can see your a big fan of Debatchi, I was to. But becareful there is a lot of average care Adults. So he/she might appear on the even generation. Keep on trying to get Debatchi :) Treat him/her like Mametchi except do LESS. Don't treat him/her not good as Mametchi.

If you want to Speed up the growth process, You must Debug.

[SIZE=14pt]WARNING[/SIZE] Debug at your own risk. Debugging may mess up your tamagotchi forever. Here's a link step by step to Debug.

Step by step of how to Debug

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it should take you about 10-30 more connections to make a baby when you use honey.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't debug if I were you.

I debugged 1 of my 2 V3s and then I speeded up growth. Mine was an adult in a 1/2 hour but then it had a baby. I tried to speed up parent and baby and they fell face down on the ground with skulls but the buttons weren't working, so i just had to watch as they died.

Another thing that happend to that V3 was that after I undebugged it, it could not connect!!!

So I did not debug my other V3 as planned, and it still works perfectly.

Now my debugged V3 is paused and it will stay like that for a long time.

P.S. My debugged V3 was in the 3rd generation. ^_^ :D :p :angry:

I got debatchi on my 2G and 4G. My tip is to take basically good care of it. CATCH: Give it alott of toothaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back