v4 questian

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

my_tama_rox

Reaction score
ok i have a question. Has anyone tried to get on the internet with the v4? i tried and it just won't load!!!! i tried on 2 computers. It gets on the part where you enter the username and never loads!!!! i realllly want to get on too.

When you get to that screen where it tells you to enter your username, are you entering it? Are you entering your login password? If not, then you need to. Get your login password by selecting PC off of the connection menu.

If you have been doing these things and when you press the login button, it's still not loading, you may want to check to make sure your username is right, and your password is right.

If they are, then just keep pressing login because this has happened to me. Sometimes when I press it it won't log me in the first time. Try it some more times.

If it still doesn't work, X-out of the TamaTown screen and try again, or turn off your computer and turn it back on and go back online.

If it STILL doesn't work, just wait a while and try again, because I wouldn't know what's wrong. Maybe it's a problem in your computer, but I doubt it. I'm sure you'll get it eventually.

GotchiGirl96

not that, i know how to do that stuff. what happened is, on two different computers it still won't load the part that says enter user name and password. I wonder why. Do ya'll know?

:lol: shelby :lol:

:) It did that too me once on my computer I wanted in so bad so I turned off Spyware and all my blocking stuff and it let me in so maybe if you have some sort of Blocking Program on your computer I would try turning it off long enough for you to get into Tamatown and play a while and then just log out and turn everything back on ;) hope this helps.

Have you heard about the Taiwan earthquake? The subway internet cables were broken, so they had to direct users to slower cables.

Have you heard about the Taiwan earthquake? The subway internet cables were broken, so they had to direct users to slower cables.
That wouldn't cause the player to not load. It'd state it was loading, he's saying it's not loading at all. I'm almost 99.9% sure he needs to upgrade his flash player.

Not entirely sure how changing cables would make the internet slower either. There's no such thing as 'slower' cables. The speed comes from the server's banwidth. Maybe you misunderstood and their broadband cables were knocked out and all they can offer right now is dial-up service?

what browser u use ?

i cant enter v4-tamatown with netscape 7.2

maybe u have a similar prob

try mozilla firefox or another browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back