Where'd ya get your signature?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my signature from a quote from Billie Joe Armstrong (lead vocalist from Greenday)

A song from Greenday (Time of your life)

The sticker thing is completely made up

and A Thank you to Sandragotchi for my avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I used to have:

when life gives you lemons make sure you don't have any paper cuts - completely made up

an apple a day keeps the doctor away...if you have good aim - that's from my totally random, crazy friend

now i've just got

i'm going away the day after tomorrow - that's just personal news

my zooreka pet which i got from...well...anyone on this site that has a zooreka pet

my blogagotchi...well, the advertisement on this site

the link to the pic that should be in my siggy but you're not allowed pics

and finally, my stats - the idea I got from sweet kandi and a couple of other people.

The first part is a line from a song I'm into right now. Right now it's from Jericho by Hilary Duff. Before it was from Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson.

Next I have a few qoutes. Right now it's Look beyond the future

and

Make a wish. Dream a dream.

Next I have a link to my Blog. Which is on Blogagotchi.

Under that I have my blog name, Euro Angel.

I have a quote that my friend used in his short story

then I have my rp characters

then I have a quote from Pirates!

Mine is kind of dull |D It has my nickname and then my recent Tamas. ^^

Mine was massive but I refreshed it! ahhhh

anyway

The 3 links are the videos I have done for certain websites.

Then next, just a message I want to spread

My signature's pretty packed! :)

Firstly there's a short bit about me, so people can call me Esther and recognise how old I am.

Then there's a link to my forum - which NEEDS more members pleease!

Then there's some snowflakes, a Merry Christmas and some pressies (might have to change soon though! ;) )

Then there's a Christmas surprise, it's gorgeous - just click on it if you wanna know! ;)

i just knida put anything, but its all organized. i have my pet, HERMAN who NEEDS to be visited, umm well just look at it! oh and it used to have a christmas countdown

Well, I chose how to make it. :) I wanted to make it so that it'd reflect my personality a bit. ;D

Have a tour;

First, the go fetch doggy was super random :)

Then I intoduced myself, so that th epeople that don't know me can get a pint of who I am.

Then I put two ways of help for new members,

and then I welcomed the new users, and thanked them for joining. :furawatchi:

I actually really like my current siggie. :)

My signature is... weird. :p

Some Background:

I have some links to some of my favorite sites. (P.S. On Club Penguin I'm Plinkers. On Neopets I'm kacheeker395.)

Then I have a random quote from me. My current quote is hilarious, I think. Don't ask me how I thought of it, though... It is a very long story. ^_^

My last bit is some information on my Tamagotchis. Very basic, but it gets the job done. :D

Just a few advertising things.... :rolleyes:

OH AND CAN'T FORGET BUNNY! HELP HIM WITH WORLD DOMINATION!!! BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

'(l__l)'

(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your

(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

lol i thought of it bc its true and i wanted to spread the word about :mellow: vmk im not trying to advertise btw ;)

Read my siggie and you'll find out what it says! lol Anyway, I'm a big time animal lover and I'm against animal testing and cruelty, so that's what my siggie's all about! ^^

Um... well, the greeting, I thought of that. Then my stats.. those are facts. xD Then there's a link to my Bebo, and then there's the quote of the month, and that tells you who came up with it. xD

Well, I updated my siggy. No big really, just the song lyrics.

Now it's from Nobody's Fool by Avril Lavigne.

And I updated my profile. That is Light Surrounding You by Evermore now, it used to be Hilary Duff's Play with fire.

LOL, that's my updates for a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back