who likes BIANCA RYAN?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchiluver

Reaction score
Tell me if you've heard of her or not, and what you think about her. Look her up on Youtube.com and listen to some of her songs! I have her debut cd, and she's amazing! She's my favorte singer in the whole world! She's also around my age! I'm 11 1/2 and she just turned 12!

She is THE most unbelievable singer in the world, aside from Kelly Clarkson. Her CD probably won't come out here in Australia, but I still love her voice. I still can't get over the fact that she's [SIZE=21pt]12[/SIZE] I mean, jeez! where do you get a voice like that, man!?!?!

She's 1 year older than me!!! I mean, i only found out I could sing like 2 years ago when i won a school talent quest singing "anywhere but here" by hilary duff. People like that are obviously born with that kind of talent.

well she had that voice when she was 11, too because she just turned 12 in September. I'm in the US, and i have her CD. She's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has no idea who Bianca Ryan is.

Is she American or English?

well i never heard of her too but im gonna see how she sings on youtube

EDIT:

i found her on youtube and yea she sings great! but her voice is so grown-upish and deep it is hard to believe shes only 12!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If u r into that kind of deepish voice she has then she's great - but I personally dislike her style of singing - Charlotte should have got through, Bianca isn't even likable! >.<

But she's my age! :)

Never heard of her and i cant sing anymore since my voice broke

Ya i checked on youtube shes good

Meh its not my type of music im more into rap

Last edited by a moderator:
well, lots of people on here are saying that it's not "my kind of music". well, that's just what she sings. but if you ignore that, don't you agree that her voie is fantastic for her age!?! i mean she's 12! even if you don't like that kind of voice, she's still pretty amazing.

Bianca Ryan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bianca_Ryan *apologises for referring the Wikipedia* - I know it is hardly the most reliable source.

Clearly things have progress rapidly in the US. She was on that show "America's Got Talent" or some such like that... which is only just airing in Australia now. I happened to stumble across her mid song the other night and the judges were all going nuts. I have to admit that I was pretty impressed by the voice. However, way to young to be going into stardom.... :)

Tell me if you've heard of her or not, and what you think about her. Look her up on Youtube.com and listen to some of her songs! I have her debut cd, and she's amazing! She's my favorte singer in the whole world! She's also around my age! I'm 11 1/2 and she just turned 12!
Is she the winner of America got Talent.

Bianca ryan hey? Naaa dont like her voice.

She is good for her age! She just turned 12, eh? I turn twelve in August of 07. ^_^ I'm not saying this as in bragging of myself, but my voice is about as good as hers, but I can't sing as deep as she does. I sing different types of music, I guess. Heh.. Only my mom has heard my voice. (I'm such a nerd! lol)

Ye she's got tallent just not my style..She's been probably taking singing lessons for a LONG time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back