Everyone this is amazing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan888

Reaction score
Ok I had a baby it got unpaused somehow and it turned into a toddler i looked at its stats right after evolution ok IT WAS 73 YEARS OLD

löl

u had it paused for more than 2 months ?^^

no, its normal, read the thread, if its paused that long it has that age

wow! my friend has a v1 on pause for 1 day and that happened 2! tamas r so cool when glitches happen! (the good glitches any way)

My sis has had her V2 paused for over 3 months now, she says she's gonna unpause it after a year! Poor Tama lol!

If you've had it on the "Name" screen for days and days, once you start it it's age will be the amount of days you left it. Maybe since you paused it so long you forgot.

GotchiGirl96

If you've had it on the "Name" screen for days and days, once you start it it's age will be the amount of days you left it. Maybe since you paused it so long you forgot.
GotchiGirl96
whats the name screen?

:rolleyes:

thats whats coming up on a new tama, saying "name" :D

maybe i don't know it was a baby when i paused it and i was in ny room and i heard a beep and looked over cause i really planned on raising it the next morning and then i checked it stats poor tama it had 0 hearts on both

It maybe a glitch. You should just "reset" your tamagotchi. Maybe you paused it so long that your tamagotchi device lost track of time. It sounds crazy but, Tamagotchi's has a lot of weird glitches. Eventually you will see a even weirder glitch. Most of the tamagotchi's are sorta messed when there shipped to where you live :wacko:

Could just be a glitch. I woudln't want that to happen on my tamagotchi (not playing with it now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back