favourite ds games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wat is ur favorite nintendo ds game out of these

• nintendogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • super mario 64

• the wario one

• mariokart

• mario hoops 3 on 3

• monjopoly-boggle-yahtzee-battleship

• over the hedge hammy fgoes nuts

• prates of the caribean deads mans chest

• star wars ep 3 revenge of the sith

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dj-lynx

Reaction score
my fave is mario hoops 3 on 3 feel free to post info about games and u r alowwed to be off topic so go nuts lol

SM64DS You can play as: Mario, Luigi, Wario and Yoshi. On the original for the N64 you could only be mario but you would meet yoshi on top of the castle once you have 120 stars

SM64DS You can play as: Mario, Luigi, Wario and Yoshi. On the original for the N64 you could only be mario but you would meet yoshi on top of the castle once you have 120 stars
i beat mario ds 64 but my lil sis erased all my files

I have alot of favorite games from that list. Accutally I really don't have a favorite I just have a favoirt on my NGC not my DS, but If i did it would probablt be Super Mario 64 [that's what I voted]. From your list I also like Nintendogs and Mario Kart. (I know this is off topic but my favorite one on my gamecube is probably Harvest Moon: Another wonderful life.)

*TC101*

P.S. Has this ever happened to you?

You play a game for weeks you are so into it but then one day your luck eh and then change the game because you out of nowhere suddenly get bored of it. Then the same thing happens to the next thing you play. Lol! :furawatchi:

I dont have a friends code on animal crossing? I got it for xmas! I need more help! Please pm me!

sorry to be kinda off topic but it really sucks where i live because i dont have any friends that have a ds wait can i ask a question how much is it 4 those things for the ds that u connect them somewhere and u can play with anyone over the world???

Mario kart all the wayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! i have all the characters, all the karts, I almost beat all of the staff's ghosts, and I can beat 150cc mirror whenever I want to!

I like Nintendogs best, even though Nintendogs never really was my all-time favorite out of all my DS games. My favorite really is the New Super Mario Bros.! I even have the official game-guide to it! I've had it for about a year, maybe a little less, but I still haven't beaten it! lol

Uhh...let me start:

Top 5:

1. Final Fantasy III

2. New Super Mario

3. Mario Basketball

4. Tamagotchi Corner Shops 1 & 2

5. Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan (The Japanese version)

And the ones that wasn't so good...

1. AC:WW (I used to like it..but I guess I lost interest T.T)

2. Mario Kart (Is getting OLD)

3. Nintendogs

4. Zoo Tycoon

5. Any movie games (Ugh- so retarded)

I can't belive you forgot ACWW. Anyways, I have more than one.

!. ACWW

2.Super Mario 64 DS

3. MarioKart

4.Brain age

and

5.Happy feet.

Since ACWW,Brain age and Happy feet weren't on the list (I can't belive it) and I lost MarioKart quite some time ago, I had no choice but to vote Super Mario 64 DS. Luigi can spin right after doing a backflip in Super Mario 64 DS. I just can't get this wall kick thing right. >.<

Camelle

sorry to be kinda off topic but it really sucks where i live because i dont have any friends that have a ds wait can i ask a question how much is it 4 those things for the ds that u connect them somewhere and u can play with anyone over the world???
can anyone help me with this how much are those infrared things that u connect to the computer i think and u can play woith people all over the world??? plz help me

I like Nintendogs best, even though Nintendogs never really was my all-time favorite out of all my DS games. My favorite really is the New Super Mario Bros.! I even have the official game-guide to it! I've had it for about a year, maybe a little less, but I still haven't beaten it! lol
I've had it since chistmas. I'm on world 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back