So excited!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Ice:. .:Cold:.

Reaction score
Sorry I really wanted to show you my review of my pixel chix! look in my siggy if you want to see my review! It took me ages! Enjoy reading! Please dont moan this is in the wrong place! It is in (non) tamatalk!

[SIZE=21pt].:Ice:. .:Cold:.'s pixel chix 2 story house and pixel chix salon/pet mall Review!![/SIZE]

Ok so on christmas at 4:15pm I got a pixel chix 2 story house!!! She was the one with black hair! I couldnt believe it! I started playing with her and in about 30 mins I moved up 5 levels! I was so excited. I decided to call her Esther! I played with her so much! I took her out! She went on a date. When she got back I changed the hour on her clock too 7:00pm although it was 7:00pm. She did not want to go out in her normal clothes. So I fed her a burger and she loved it! We watched T.V whilst she ate popcorn! I also got £48 for christmas presents from my cousins. I went to bed excitedly! I went to bed at 11:00pm! So I could play with esther! But me and esther went to bed really excited.

I woke up at 6:00am! I was so excited. So I changed esther into her normal clothes and I took her to the bath room and she washed her face, went to the toilet and brushed her teeth. We went down stairs and I changed her in her exercise clothes and I changed the time too 6:30am and she went outside too exercise! When she came back she had some soup. We went out And my dad looked at my christmas list and said "ohh you wanted the mall?" I said yes of course and he said "well you got enough christmas money maybe we could go out and buy one! I jumped up and down say yes! Even esther was happy! We went out up town but because it was boxing day All the shops was closed. I was so disppointed! So I played with her the rest of the day.

The next day I woke up at 8:08am. My dad was up ready to go out. I said where are you going? but he replyed "surprize" I was excited ran upstairs brushed my teeth, washed my face, got changed and went too the toilet! I ran down and my dad smiled! I guess he new that I new we where going down the get my pixel chix mall! I went up town and All the shops where open! We ran into one shop that I new they did them! I shouted "they do them" and I asked my dad too by the salon/pet mall! So he did and it was the one with black hair again" I connected her with esther and they both watched T.V and I think they had a sleep over! I decided to call my salon/pet mall georgia! So georgia and esther had fun together and since then I have still played with both of them!

i did'nt know they have pixel chicks in europe who did cha get from PS i got a dance mat for my ps2 and dance dance revlotioun super nova and a portable dvd player

Last edited by a moderator:
you're lucky I wanna live in the UK for ever Now I'm just stuck here although I do go to germany sometimes to see my cuz I live in canada but we do have the best poutine

Dont worry! I thought they where only out in england! But looks like everyones got one!

in canada evreybody has a tama and nobody really cares about them they just have them to be popluar but my princepal is getting mad cuz people wanna play tamagotchi instead of doing scjool work

i did'nt know they have pixel chicks in europe who did cha get from PS i got a dance mat for my ps2 and dance dance revlotioun super nova and a portable dvd player
I love DDR i got ultramix 4 for the xbox and another dancemat

well done on getting a pixel chick and another one after aswell. congrats sounds like you had a fun xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back