I got a Wii! ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roar The Tiger

Reaction score
On Christmas day I woke up, Forgetting it was Christmas. I finally realised it was Xmas, So I went to see if my family had started opening the Prezzies, and they were just about to!

As any kid would do, I went for the Largest present, Which I thought would be something like the DVD player I wanted for my Bedroom TV. But it wasnt, It was A Nintendo Wii! At first all I saw was a Wii Play Game with a Controller, Then I saw the Console itself. Once I picked the box up, I noticed how heavy it is! (A few KG's) And that the amount of Wires would confuse anyone.

The controllers are very easy to use, especially on Wii Sports, If you are getting a Wii, Buy at least One more game and an Extra controller, Luckily I received 3 extra games: Red Steel, Call of Duty 3 and Zelda: Twilight Princess. Anyone can get used to the Wii.

Wii Sports is a very good game, Probably the best out of all of them.. Simply becuase its so easy to play and its very fun.

To save games on it, You need to create a Mii, Which is a Virtual enterpriatation of you, Or someone else.

For only $250 the Nintendo Wii is a very good console, and is very reliable, Allthough, One downside is that the controller is wireless and you need to replace the batteries every so often.

So.. Theres my "Review", If you have any questions.. Ask me.

P.S: This took about 30 minutes to write, becuase my Internet kept disabling its self.

Lucky! I was gonna get one for Christmas until I called every store and said they were sold out >.<

>.<.. Oh well, They'll be more available early next year. I only got mine becauce I preordered 3 months in advance =S

On Christmas day I woke up, Forgetting it was Christmas. I finally realised it was Xmas, So I went to see if my family had started opening the Prezzies, and they were just about to! As any kid would do, I went for the Largest present, Which I thought would be something like the DVD player I wanted for my Bedroom TV. But it wasnt, It was A Nintendo Wii! At first all I saw was a Wii Play Game with a Controller, Then I saw the Console itself. Once I picked the box up, I noticed how heavy it is! (A few KG's) And that the amount of Wires would confuse anyone.

The controllers are very easy to use, especially on Wii Sports, If you are getting a Wii, Buy at least One more game and an Extra controller, Luckily I received 3 extra games: Red Steel, Call of Duty 3 and Zelda: Twilight Princess. Anyone can get used to the Wii.

Wii Sports is a very good game, Probably the best out of all of them.. Simply becuase its so easy to play and its very fun.

To save games on it, You need to create a Mii, Which is a Virtual enterpriatation of you, Or someone else.

For only $250 the Nintendo Wii is a very good console, and is very reliable, Allthough, One downside is that the controller is wireless and you need to replace the batteries every so often.

P.S: This took about 30 minutes to write, becuase my Internet kept disabling its self.
u r soooooo luky where i libve they dont sell wii's (sp)??

On Christmas day I woke up, Forgetting it was Christmas. I finally realised it was Xmas, So I went to see if my family had started opening the Prezzies, and they were just about to! As any kid would do, I went for the Largest present, Which I thought would be something like the DVD player I wanted for my Bedroom TV. But it wasnt, It was A Nintendo Wii! At first all I saw was a Wii Play Game with a Controller, Then I saw the Console itself. Once I picked the box up, I noticed how heavy it is! (A few KG's) And that the amount of Wires would confuse anyone.

o by the way wat is a wii r u talking about the thing that u use on the ds to play with people all over the world??

thats pretty kool

just be careful around your TV or windows, the pieces on the comtroler have been known to fly off and brake stuff!

I got a Wii too, and only because I pre-ordered it. I really like it too. My friend and I stayed up till midnight last night playing Elebits.
Chucking houses around and messing up furniture is surprisingly addictive...
I ENVY!!!!!!! x3

Play Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess! It's even more addicting! (I played it on my friend's GC.)

I got one too!!!!!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST. A relitive on mine stood in line from 2:00 AM to 9:00 AM So my brother and I owe him big time.

We are waiting for Twilight Princess to come in the mail today!!! I CAN'T WAIIIIT!!!!!!! so can you like use the controller to swing the sword??!!!!!!! THAT'S TOTALLY WICKED!

uh, the bad part of the wii is that if you play wii sports a lot, you can through out you're arm :mellow: and it hurts alot.

so instead of the little thumb aches on the other controllers, you get the whole arm ach!! ;) but It's totally worth it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
o by the way wat is a wii r u talking about the thing that u use on the ds to play with people all over the world??
Not exactly. What you are thinking about is WiFi. Roar the Tiger got a Wii which is a new system from Nintendo. It involves using a wireless remote and then you get into the action by moving the controller itself to do something in the game most of the time.

Official Nintendo Wii website

i got my wii 3 months ago as soon as they hit stores where i live i got zelda the twiilight princess and i allready beat it

Wow, Lucky! Me Parents Won't Buy Me Anything Over 100 Dollars On Christmas!!! :ph34r: Gahh!

Congratulations!

I got a product from Nintendo this Christmas aswell: A white Nintendo DS Lite with the game New Super Mario Bros. Today I bought Mario Kart. :eek: Both of the games are awesome!

Congratulations!
I got a product from Nintendo this Christmas aswell: A white Nintendo DS Lite with the game New Super Mario Bros. Today I bought Mario Kart. :eek: Both of the games are awesome!
Yeah me too.

Christmas Day: White nintendo DS lite with game New Super Mario Bros.

27th: AC:WW and Brain test thingy :eek:

Today: Super Mario 64 DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back