Photo
- - - - -

My Tama was drinking coffee?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kyuukei

• kyuukei user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:01 AM ( #1 )

Perhaps a subliminal message that is meant to get little kids addicted to the wonderful drug: "caffeine ". Bandai's planning a coffee pyramid scheme! And not one of you ever believe me! Ha ha... no.

I think it was eating a donut too. It was eating something with it, but it was interesting.

It had a little coffee cup at the right, and it was behind some sort of surface, a desk maybe? This happened around 6:40PM (Tamagotchi time, I set it back seven hours from my current time, due to my job and daily routines.)

My Tama also had three hearts at the time as well. Anyone else experience something like this?

Replies

Views

Started

29 Dec 2006

Last Post

01 Jan 2007

prettygirlmadi!

• prettygirlmadi user photo

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:22 AM ( #2 )

No, it was not drinking coffe its brushing its teeth.It has a tooth brush and a cup full of water to use.im very sure because they do it when they wake up and before they go to bed

Kyuukei

• kyuukei user photo

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:26 AM ( #3 )

...I like my point of view better.

Ceilidh

• ceilidh user photo

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:37 PM ( #4 )

Actully,it's brushing it's teeth!My friend thought it was to!!

Syribo

• syribo user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:48 PM ( #5 )

Yup, brushing it's teeth hehe. It's easy to mistake what your Tama's are doing the first time you notice an animation like that.

While my friend's Ichigotchi was taking a bath, he called me up and goes 'Uhm... why is my Tamagotchi cooking itself?' lol

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:57 PM ( #6 )

Yup, brushing it's teeth hehe. It's easy to mistake what your Tama's are doing the first time you notice an animation like that.

While my friend's Ichigotchi was taking a bath, he called me up and goes 'Uhm... why is my Tamagotchi cooking itself?' lol

Syribo, That tamagotchi is taking a bath! :) LOL.

Syribo

• syribo user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:58 PM ( #7 )

Syribo, That tamagotchi is taking a bath! :) LOL.

I know, hehe. When my friend told me it was cooking itself, I almost laughed myself into a coma :)

Now everytime my Tama takes a bath.. it just looks like hes cooking himself in a big pot with a smile on his face instead! lol