What's your favourite food?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_pal

Reaction score
Hi!

Let's all post our fave/least fave foods here, so we can take the most hated and the favourite and put polls up........ We'll then have TamaTalk's Fave foods!

Me:

Dislikes: Milk, baked beans, tomato ketchup

Bye!

Favorite: Pasta with the cheese inside of it ad tomato sauce

Dislike:Meat,(Being a vegitarian)

favorite: Pizza (thick crust and bottom), celery,carrots, my kind of ice cream (i make it), honey, backlava (beging Greek of course!), salad, chips, cherrys (yum!), and other things! :D

Dislike: crem brulea (sp?) (the thing that is a custer on the bottom and a hard top) the one i had was REALLY bad!! :furawatchi:

~Melody

Mmmm... cheesecake, chocolate milk, banana milkshakes, chunky munky's, smoothies, shrimp, macaroni, soup, cooked broccoli and carrots, ice cream, fish sticks, sweet potatoes, chicken, chiecken nuggets, chicken strips, apple sauce, oranges, tangerine juice, mints, cookies, strawberries, belgium chocolates, hamburgers, steak, pudding, and.. ICED CAPPUCCINOS!!!!!

And.. I dislike chocolate bars, and anything sour. xD :)

Favourites: Pizza sandwiches, mozzarella cheese sticks, french fries, grapefruit, lemonade slushies

Least favourites: Tomatoes, olives, mayonnaise, pretzels

Fave food: noodles, hotdogs, chocolate, ice-cream, Haribo, chicken, potato soup, chicken soup, creamy soup, triple sausage pizza.

Don't like: tomatoes, potatoes, mushrooms, curry, stew, meat, onions,vegetables!

likes: Chinese/Japanese food, fruits, some meats, baked potatoes with butter and chetter cheese, and roman noodles. CANDY! =D

dislikes: some vegetables, some meats...(anymore? lol)

There's mine! =D

I like Mexican food, chicken, steak, chocolate, pizza, citrus fruits, and anything salty or sour.

I really hate fish, beans, flavorless foods, and corn dogs. Weird, huh?

~Mimitchilover

Lobster and artichoke are my favorites. oh yea shrimp too. But i hate brussel sprouts....eww.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back