granparents ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT SHALL IDO ABOUT PICTO CHAT

• ask a friend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • just ignor it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tezywezy

Reaction score
:D my tama keeps passing away and even if its a baby or a teenager or a adult it comes up in the granparents and thecode dosn't come up when i keep pressing the buttons

why does it do that

by the way has any one got a nintendo if so say cause i need help!!!!!!!

how do you use picto chat on nintendo and how to talk to somone!!!!!!

on main menu

pm me if you want

tezywezy ^_^

PLEASE HELP LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP A BOUT THE NINTENDO ASWELL!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:wacko: my tama keeps passing away and even if its a baby or a teenager or a adult it comes up in the granparents and thecode dosn't come up when i keep pressing the buttonswhy does it do that

by the way has any one got a nintendo if so say cause i need help!!!!!!!

how do you use picto chat on nintendo!!!!!!

on main menu

pm me if you want

tezywezy :wacko:
On the ds you just type (or draw) what you want and then touch the little ds with an arrow pointing upwards.

the reason your tama won't give you the code for Grandparents and Parents is because they are dead so if they're dead whats the point of visiting them? You don't have to worry because it happens to my sister all the time

I hope I helped!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Hinotchi

the reason your tama won't give you the code for Grandparents and Parents is because they are dead so if they're dead whats the point of visiting them? You don't have to worry because it happens to my sister all the time

I hope I helped!!!!! :wacko: ;) :blink:

Hinotchi
Exactly the above. If your Tamagotchi lives to the 3rd gen, then you can visit them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back