~Proud Tamagotchi Owners~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NataliaRocks12

Reaction score
Hey everybody I would like to see where all you proud Tamagotchi owners live! Like just write a reply, here I'll start out I live in Cherry Valley,IL USA

People should be able to see where tamagotchi owners live I mean Tamagotchi's are all over the world :wacko:

Anybody up for it? I mean you don't have to I just want to see where in the world are you typing :wacko:

Anybody up for it? I mean you don't have to I just want to see where in the world are you typing :D
pleese u are always asking for presinal info im reporting u

what!!?? Im not asking for their Social Security number or that private stuff!!

this is the wrong section and is a little spam.People are not responding because they may not want to tell people personal info.This shouldn't really be put in a topic.But anyways,a guide can move this to the appropriate forum.

I am Closing this Topic.

I see that NataliaRocks12 is quite new, so she may not have realised why this topic is causing a problem :mellow:

I think it would be helpful to explain.

1. It's a duplicate topic. We try to avoid duplicates on TamaTalk. If you wish to reply, please post in the other topic:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=89448

2. This (and the duplicate) were posted in the wrong forum.

I moved the other topic from What Happened to my Tamagotchi > What's On Yr Mind? (Non) TamaTalk so that it is now in the right area

3. This topic was being "Bumped" by the topic starter to bring it to top of forum page.

Please understand, if no one replies to a topic, then they do not wish to answer.

Please accept this and allow your topic to drop to a lower level than others that are getting replies and please do not start a duplicate asking the same information ;)

4. Asking for personal information is a sensitive issue on the Internet. Please try to remember that we all have different rules on how much info we will give over the internet.

Just because one member is allowed to post their name, or their town on line, it does not follow that everyone is allowed to do the same - nor should you expect them to ;)

Here is a link to a pinned topic about providing personal information on TamaTalk: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=15727

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back