Photo
- - - - -

sooo confused

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Pinkii002

• pinkii002 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:20 AM ( #1 )

ok so i was reading some1s log oneday. they said they wanted people to post in it, so i did. :wacko: but then some stupid<no offence> moneter deleting mine and every1 elses post exdept for the person who made the logs posts!!!!!!!!!!! that was rele mean!!!! i knw your not supposed to post in someone elses blog, but s/he allowed us to.

Im rele confused!!!!!!!!!

Replies

Views

Started

29 Dec 2006

Last Post

30 Dec 2006

Pinkii002

• pinkii002 user photo

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:21 AM ( #2 )

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: plz help me :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Tamagirl_Desy

• tamagirl-desy user photo

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:25 AM ( #3 )

ok so i was reading some1s log oneday. they said they wanted people to post in it, so i did. :wacko: but then some stupid<no offence> moneter deleting mine and every1 elses post exdept for the person who made the logs posts!!!!!!!!!!! that was rele mean!!!! i knw your not supposed to post in someone elses blog, but s/he allowed us to.

Well.....

Logs aren't exactly meant for being clogged up with posts other than the posts from the log starter. Maybe the log owner didn't want all those posts, and reuqested a guide? I may say, "Ok go ahead and post in here!" but then after awhile I might get sick of it. So I'd get a guide to clean it.
Or maybe, the Guide didn't realize that the member wanted replies :wacko:

Oh, and I know you said, "no offence" but please don't call moderators stupid. :wacko:

*Tgd*

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:40 AM ( #4 )

I am sorry Pinkii002... but you wouldn't be so confused or angry if you had read through the rules of the Tama Log forum :D

The rules of the Tama Log clearly state that no one should post comments in the Log. These rules apply to everyone on TamaTalk - no exceptions.

The rule is shown clearly on the main Tama Log page and is pinned in bold as a topic at the top of the forum: http://www.tamatalk....?showtopic=3219

If the owner of the log invites you to post comments, they are inviting you to break the rules too.

The idea is that the Log should be a "clean" diary of each tamas day to day stages. This makes it quick and easy to read and also provides useful information for other members.

The more members who post comments within the log, the more difficult it is to read a consistent report as it is broken up by off topic comments. And not all members like to read the comments....

There is also the danger that other members may post mean or rude comments about the log - believe me, it has happened often in the past.

If you want to pay someone a compliment about their log or make a polite comment, you can send them a TamaTalk PM - they will appreciate it and the log will remain clear for everyone else to read.

Hope that helps to clear up the confusion.

Edited by TamaMum, 29 December 2006 - 09:52 AM.

Tamagirl_Desy

• tamagirl-desy user photo

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:41 AM ( #5 )

I am sorry Pinkii002...
The rules of the Tama Log clearly state that no one should post comments in the Log. These rules apply to everyone on TamaTalk - no exceptions.

If the owner of the log invites you to post comments, they are inviting you to break the rules too.
The idea is that the Log should be a "clean" diary of each tamas day to day stages. This makes it quick and easy to read and also provides useful information for other members.

The more members who post comments within the log, the more difficult it is to read a consistent report as it is broken up by off topic comments.

There is also the danger that other members may post mean or rude comments about the log - believe me, it has happened often in the past.

If you want to pay someone a compliment about their log or make a polite comment, you can send them a TamaTalk PM - they will appreciate it and the log will remain clear for everyone else to read.

:huh: Correct.

Follow what TamaMum said. She made it pretty clear :D

*Tgd*

Roar The Tiger

• roar-the-tiger user photo

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:42 AM ( #6 )

=S Confusing..
I allow people to post in my log, It gives me Inspiration, and it allows me to see whos reading it.

Bell Sprout

• bell-sprout user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 29 December 2006 - 07:07 PM ( #7 )

For those of you who do like getting comments, can we recommend our sister site Blogagotchi? It is run by our own Admin and is blog home for lots of tamagotchi lovers. The beauty of blogagotchi is that you are able to make a few different logs (e.g. a tamagotchi log and a personal log) all on the one account.

Plus it means you are in charge of who can comment and when and what you will do with those comments. :rolleyes: After you have made one you can also put a link in your profile or signature!

Sweet Kandi

• sweet-kandi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:08 PM ( #8 )

ok so i was reading some1s log oneday. they said they wanted people to post in it, so i did. :rolleyes: but then some stupid<no offence> moneter deleting mine and every1 elses post exdept for the person who made the logs posts!!!!!!!!!!! that was rele mean!!!! i knw your not supposed to post in someone elses blog, but s/he allowed us to.

Read the bolded. You just answered your own question.

Pinkii002

• pinkii002 user photo

Posted 30 December 2006 - 09:33 AM ( #9 )

ok i think i get it know i wont post in anyones blog even with permission. and they seemed rele sad when they noticed everyones comments were gone:(

murcielago

• murcielago user photo

Posted 30 December 2006 - 09:43 AM ( #10 )

This is a post only area. Members should start their own thread and not reply to others