UFO?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NataliaRocks12

Reaction score
I saw on some website if you buy the UFO or the Spaceship on V3 you get to travel is this true? and when does it appear?

if anyone figuires out how to get it when you want like on a certain time, day or something PM ME PLEASE! i got it on V4 but not on V3, i didn't even know you could get it on V3! AWESOME!

I didn't know about the spaceship or the UFO, but if you get a ticket (on V3 as far as I know) you can travel when you're an adult.

~TGG27~

I saw on some website if you buy the UFO or the Spaceship on V3 you get to travel is this true? and when does it appear?
Yes, The UFO is true. It will take you to random places like Beachs or Stone Hengde.

The UFO appears randomly in the shop, it takes a while, so be patient. :angry:

//Blackbird

:angry: Yeah you travel with the UFO. You can get it on v3 and v4. its reeeeally cute when your tama has a baby, it takes the baby with to places with it!

Last edited by a moderator:
;) you can only get them on v2&v4s look on the v3 shop list.

if anyone figuires out how to get it when you want like on a certain time, day or something PM ME PLEASE! i got it on V4 but not on V3, i didn't even know you could get it on V3! AWESOME!
-ComPleTE SPaM-

the ufo was a hit in v2.

^.^ id be suprised if they didnt bring it back.

does it still look kinda like a hat?

(an expensive hat)

edit: specified. dont flame me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a UFO for 5000 on my V2 it had a baby it took it with it and the went to paris, hawaii,a place with heads and loads more!! You can not get it on V3s you can also get them on V4s note: you can only use it when your an adult. :ph34r: ;) :D :) :nyatchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :huh: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi:

I am 100% sure that the UFO IS on the V2 and V4. However, It isn't on the V3.

I had 4 V3's running for 8/9 months prior to Christmas, and never got a UFO on any of them.

There are actually 2 UFO's on the V4 now. One is a spaceship for 50,000 points the other is a Remote Controlled toy for 4800 points.

(And, pyonchit, offering a difference of information based on fact- is not flaming :huh: )

Yeah you do get a UFO on the V3.... I totally just bought one :)
It's not a UFO it's a tv the one that costs 5000 and looks like a UFO(It looks like a hat)

ps.there is no UFO in v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back