Just can't figure this out!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peytonj

Reaction score
My son got a Tama for christmas......it quickly hatched.......we took care of it for 3 days.....it was a very unhappy little thing and had it's back to us and constantly had to go to the doctor. Sadly enough it passed away. We now have a new egg on the screen, but it's not hatching! I reset it.......I have even taken the battery out and put it back in......

can someone help me with this.........my 6 year old is crushed that his passed away-but now not able to hatch another! this just might throw the lil dude over the edge!!!

thanks in advance! :D

no........I hit reset........then this morning I tried the A +C that it suggests when it dies.....and the egg is still hopping around

Normally, with V1s, V2s and V3s if you press the reset button and then button B (middle button on the front of the shell) the egg will hatch after a few minutes.

The most I have ever waited for an egg to hatch is about 9 minutes (I think... I got distracted...LOL)

If your son's tama is a V1/2/3 and it is not hatching then perhaps you should devote some time to try resetting it and pressing B... wait for about 6-8 mins and try again if it has not hatched.

I am sorry your first tama was so unhappy.

For the future (when you get that new egg hatched... :D ) if the tama turns its back on you, remember to check that the Happy hearts and hungry hearts are full.

Tamas often turn their backs and get sick if all the happy or hungry hearts are empty... if you don't feed them or play games with them they do die...

btw - Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU!!!!

It reset and we renamed it and all that good stuff!

you rule!!!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back