More V4 problems.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I got a fortune cookie mail with 1 points star, 2 heart stars, and 2 health stars. Right after checking that mail he started doing a different screen dance.

Instead of going in a straight line and jumping for joy in the middle like he's supposed to do as he's a healthy character, he goes in a straight line and at the beginning falls on his face like a bad character which he's not.

He's a 4 year old Mametchi named Leo. He has 129 intellegence points, 77 style points, and 102 kindness points, just in case any of this information would help find the problem.

I'm starting to get worried. If there is any way this can be fixed, if you know what's going on, if it happened to you, please post.

Thanks in advance,

GotchiGirl96

I got a fortune cookie mail with 1 points star, 2 heart stars, and 2 health stars. Right after checking that mail he started doing a different screen dance.
Instead of going in a straight line and jumping for joy in the middle like he's supposed to do as he's a healthy character, he goes in a straight line and at the beginning falls on his face like a bad character which he's not.

He's a 4 year old Mametchi named Leo. He has 129 intellegence points, 77 style points, and 102 kindness points, just in case any of this information would help find the problem.

I'm starting to get worried. If there is any way this can be fixed, if you know what's going on, if it happened to you, please post.

Thanks in advance,

GotchiGirl96
Oh goodness!If I could help you I really would.I hope you fix this problem.

TTG42

uh oh! :ph34r: :D :) its a glich probably, and nice tama! ok if it happens again, reset it (or keep it) im not sure, my cuz go toit onnce

OK, thanks for trying to help guys. The problem is fixed now. I got another fortune cookie with 2 point stars, 1 heart star, and 3 health stars and then he was back to normal. I guess it's just an effect of the fortune cookie.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back