My tama keeps on evolving to the same characters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrfreak-nessie

Reaction score
What happened to my tamagotchi!? My v4 characters keep on evolving to the same characters I had before!! please somebody tell me whats happening!? :eek: :eek:

Do you mean every single child, teen an adult?

Sincerely,

Pupsluv24 :eek:

Maybe it's because you keep on taking the same kind of care for your tama. Try taking different care of your tamagotchi and see what happens. ^_^

Hmmm,

Well, I have a v4 and so far I'm on the second generation and my child was the same as the first generation.

*gets suspicios* Maybe.... maybe.... ummm..... maybe you could.... and I could.... well..... i don't know! ^_^ LOL In my previos generation my Tamagotchi was a petitchi as a child, (a panda looking thing) a Ringotchi as a teen, (an apple) and a Mimitchi as an adult! GO MIMITCHI! :huh: LOL!

Very Suspicios,

Pupsluv24 B)

wow! i never ever ever got a mimitchi ever in my life!! i want one soooo bad! i love ringotchi too! i want one on my v4

and thanx! ill try better to take better care of my tama im di=oing that now ^_^ its a y. memetchi now but i sure do hope so it evolves into a mimitchi or memetchi or a mametchi. (same kinda names kinda hard to tell them apart but i memorized tamagotchi names and i know like almost all of the names for every character.)

Well,

This is how I got mine:

1. Play lots of games with it.

2. Keep it either very havy or around it's base weight.

3. Make it's training FULL

4. Clean up his poop as soon as possible.

5. Never miss a traing opurtunity.

Hope I Helped ^_^ ,

Pupsluv24 :huh:

Maybe because you keep on raising your tamagotchi the same way. Try different methods and try to raise your tamagotchi differently. If it's a teen or child that your repeating it's ok. But if it's a Adult, that's a problem...

that (kinda) happened to me too. i kept on getting Tamatchi.

maby if u feed it or treat it differently, it will beome a different character.

(once i treated one of mine REALLY badly and it became Piroriroritchi)

P.S. I hav a v3 tho.....

Last edited by a moderator:
i think there used to be a chart on how to get certain characters by the care you give it on tamatalk...but you have to go into this site and search for it

Last edited by a moderator:
Aughhh! I GOT A PONITCHI again!!!! I keep on getting the same ones! this time i tried rasing the skill points by 100

and it evolved again to a ponitchi like my first tama on the v4! aaaaahh PLEASE i dont want my next one to be a ponitchi or

tosakatchi! what do i do? stop feeding it? or DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO RAISE THE ARTS OR SOCIAL POINTS?

PLEASE REPLY! i do not like ponitchi or tosakatchi anymore :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back