V4 help please, :]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JellosGirl<3

Reaction score
I just bought my v4 tama today and she won't go to pre-school. She always shakes her head no. Help?

Well,

When your Tamagotchi turns into a child, shorlty after that, you will recieve mail that tells you that you are now ready for preschool. When you recieve the mail your Tamagotchi will leave and have an "Away" sign. When the away sign comes up, press the ( b ) button and it will show you what your Tamagotchi is doing. When you are away, you will see another Tamagotchi, (the teacher) that will give you a backback. Then you will come back. When you come back go to the connection icon and go to the work option. You will see your Tamagotchi leave and then see a sign saying "Away". Once more, press the ( b ) button. You will see your Tamagothi's teacher sing a song to yours, then you will sing it back. You will either fall on your face or get the song correct. It's so cute seeing your Tamagotchi interact with the teacher.

Hope I Helped,

Pupsluv24 ^_^

You have to wait until Nazotchi deilever you mail. The mail will contain a teacher and the teacher will give you a backpack. When you got to work and you see the "AWAY" sign, Press the B button. To got to school. Then when your tamagotchi turn into a Adult, it will get a job. When you go to school your skill points will go up. Your skill points will effect what job your tamagotchi will get and it will effect what tamagotchi you might get.

Last edited by a moderator:
make sure its happy, and not hungary or sick.givit some time. Mine wouldnt go to school until he was 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back