i think my tama is unemployed...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoRose

Reaction score
one day, i forgot my tamagotchi at home, and because it had lost all of it's happy and hungry hearts, i reset and downloaded it. i think i lost the opportunity to get a job. now every once and a while, it gets and important message, then goes to school. the teacher doesn't come and it gets mad. does anyone know how tamas get jobs?

You should wait some more. Keep on going to school and keep on playing games. Eventually your tamagotchi will get a job again. ;)

the only thing is, my tama can't go to school anymore. it just shakes its head. ;)

Wait untill Nazotchi deliever you a message. A teacher should come on your screen and give you a backpack or graduation cap.

:blink: huh? i don't get it you lost all of your hearts you should feed it and i don't now anything about job thing

pm me if you want

tezywezy

:huh: how dos a tama go to school is it a v4?
Nazotchi will send you a mail that will look like this[SIZE=14pt] [!][/SIZE] . As soon as you open it a teacher will give you a backpack to go to school. When it comes a teenager it will gradute from Preschool. Then eventually after 24 hours of the Adult, he/she will get a job! :D Your job will differ on your life points. Your life points effect what tamagotchi you might get and what job you might will have. You will get to pick from 5 jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back