New Tama Tales

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do YOU think?

• TrickerTreat, You are a GOD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fantastic!

• great!

• good!

• good in parts

• average

• below average

• BAD!

• boring!

• wake me in 8 hours!

• complete rubbish and waste of time!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy clarkson

Reaction score
what do you think?

as soon as I saw them, I was extremely impressed by the effort that went into creating them.

JC

I am VERY please with them. They are a great addition to TamaTalk and TrickerTreat, you are a M A S T E R of flash!!

I would like to officially say that I feel TrickerTreat has done a WONDERFUL job with TamaTales... TamaTalk is very pleased to be hosting these for everyone to see and we look forward to more episodes! :lol:

Great job TrickerTreat!

n__n aww thanks everyone. I didn't even know that this post was here.

(Tamatales is in the "Tamagotchi Entertainment" section of the Library, munkybuds. It's a series of flash movies I'm making about tamagotchis)

I'll get to work on episode 3 right away :D

Are there any characters people would like to see?

For some reason my focus was enirely on the characters from Tamagotchi Connection. I might add in some characters from version 1, 2, the ketai, and maybe even some from the devil/angel/forest/ocean tamagotchis.

Or should I stick to the connection characters? I don't want to expand -too- far.

n__n aww thanks everyone. I didn't even know that this post was here.
(Tamatales is in the "Tamagotchi Entertainment" section of the Library, munkybuds. It's a series of flash movies I'm making about tamagotchis)

I'll get to work on episode 3 right away :eek:

Are there any characters people would like to see?
yes, a old timer

I think you should expand the tama characters! After all, the more the better :lol: p.s. I think you rock at making tamatales! :D

WOW! O_O You are fabulous at flash. *___* One question, where did you get the music, I love it. <3

Also, as a character I want to see, I lurve Kuchipatchi! =D

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE TAMATALES! I WATCHED THEM EACH 4 TIMES ALREADY! I WILL WATCH THEM AGAIN LATER. :blink:

You rock at making movies TrickerTreat! Oh, I would like to see some charcters from the V2 please.

They are really entertaining!! :D

What would be interesting is if you had angel charecters interact with V1 characters.

Yeah I was actually thinking of that. ...well actually I was thinking of the devilgotchi characters to interact with the others because that gives me a bunch of plot ideas.

I'd use characters from the V2 but I don't have a V2. Are there even any full growth charts up of it yet? x_x

For some reason my focus was enirely on the characters from Tamagotchi Connection. I might add in some characters from version 1, 2, the ketai, and maybe even some from the devil/angel/forest/ocean tamagotchis.
Or should I stick to the connection characters? I don't want to expand -too- far.
My idea is that you should put the Matchmaker in one to try to find mates for Mametchi or whoever and...the rest is unpredictable...I loved Episode 2 with Hinotamatchi painting the house! That was FUNNY!! I also noticed that you made Mimitchi left-handed like me! Yay! :D

I would like to officially say that I feel TrickerTreat has done a WONDERFUL job with TamaTales... TamaTalk is very pleased to be hosting these for everyone to see and we look forward to more episodes! :rolleyes:
Great job TrickerTreat!
I agree Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back