ANIMAL CRUELTY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speshulgirl

Reaction score
Don't you think animal cruelty is... well... CREUL?????? Why do people do things like that? Its so sad! I love animals and I hate it when they aren't treated right. I mean, why get an animal if you won't take care of it? I want to have baziollions of animals/pets when I grow up. I want to live on a farm with horses and stuff. TamaTalk needs to have a group of members (NOT a club) that will always fight for the animals. Anybody with me?

~speshulgirl~

I am!!!! My poochie was hit by a car+ stabbed 9 times... :mimitchi: it was awful... I AM SO WITH YOU! ( my dog came from a animal shelter)

I am!!!! My poochie was hit by a car+ stabbed 9 times... :mimitchi: it was awful... I AM SO WITH YOU! ( my dog came from a animal shelter)
That's so sad.. I don't have any pets 'cause my house is to small, but when I grow up I want to have a billion pets (exaggeration).

-Kuchipatchi-

And I agree with Speshulgirl!

I feel so bad for the animals!!! i saw this thing on tv about stopping it and i saw a little kitten and it had blood running down its wittle nosey!! :mimitchi: i love animals!

~Melody

Some people out there have nothing better to do, unfortunately. :mimitchi: They take it out on their animals.. well, I am clearly against it.

I'm with ya! Once I saw 2 dogs running around my school. the big one might've attacked a kid, but they're putting BOTH to sleep! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor winnle dobermanpincher! He/she didn't do anything!

Please be polite, Sasuke Uchiha. If you don't like this topic, please find a different one.

[SIZE=10pt]Let's not get too "hyper" about this and post any comments that we might later regret, eh?[/SIZE]

Everyone can post their opinion here - as long as they keep the post polite, respectful and friendly - no matter how rude or foolish another member is being.... :)

Thankyou, TamaMum. ^^

It's important to respect the rights and opinions of others; We don't want this to end up like all the other topics, right?

Now, on to the topic. Yes, sadly, many animals are subject to cruel treatment and horrible circumstances, including starvation, beatings, and even verbal abuse can hurt animals. The lack of love in the home is just as bad; the animal feels so unwanted and a problem.

However, many people get animal cruelty and animal testing confused. If you are testing for the latest shampoo, the next hot makeup style, the latest thig in perfume, yes, it is also very bad. But if yo are testing to find out which medicine will stop bird flu, cancer, and other horrible diseases; Think about. Would yo rather millions of people die so 3 or 4 mice live?

I'm probably going to stick around. The guides don't have all day to watch over 1 topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard of somebody who had a black cat. They let the cat out as they usually do. After a couple of hours they were starting to get worried so they grabbed a flashlight and went around the neighborhood looking. They looked for half an hour before they gave up. When they came back they saw something in their front yard. They ran over to it and it was their cat. Only it's head was missing. They flashed the light around the cat and found the head, lying next to the cat.

That was a true story because I heard it on the news. It's sad that people are cruel to animals. If I ever see somebody hurting an animal (especially a cat!!!), I would get a gun and shoot them in the leg. And if I could, I would save the animal they were hurting and then I would turn the person who hurt the animal into the police.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Animal Cruelty Is Terrible but it really isn't going to stop.People do it all in the anme of fun or they just don't realise what they're doing is hurting the animal.Or they just can't be bothered to take care of teh animal.I am completely on your side but I don't think making this topic is going to change anything

I heard of somebody who had a black cat. They let the cat out as they usually do. After a couple of hours they were starting to get worried so they grabbed a flashlight and went around the neighborhood looking. They looked for half an hour before they gave up. When they came back they saw something in their front yard. They ran over to it and it was their cat. Only it's head was missing. They flashed the light around the cat and found the head, lying next to the cat.
that is soooooooooooooooooo meeeaaannnn!!!!!!!! and scary. i mean a head missing?!?!!?!? i would've gotten traumatized. yes, animal abuse is very (x's a million) wrong. why do they do it? i don't know. i wish people would STOP ANIMAL ABUSE ENTIRELY. animals are beings, tooo!!!!

I think you're all right. Its horrible! I'm against both animal cruelty and animal testing! but its not going to just come to a sudden halt. If we get enough people, enough names signed on an online survey sorta thing, maybe we could atleast make a difference. It may not be big, but either way its a difference in how people treat animals. Oh, and please go to suggestions and vote on my poll! I put up one asking to have an animal forum made and I sort of mention all of us in it (not exactly by name, but you get it) and I want a lot of votes to see what I should do; ask Admin or leave it as it be. So please vote if you want to! Its on the very first page of suggestions, its brand new! VOTE! ^^

ITS AN ANIMAL get over it its gonna die sometime soon anyway
yeah well everybuddy is gona die somday! would you like it is somone came up and stabbed you a couple times and no buddy did anything?

~Reanna

Yes- I am against it.

I know that animal testing is when they are trying to find medicines to help animals, but I don't think that killing them would be the best way to research.

Animal abuse, I think is terrible. To me, animal's are just like humans. Animal cruelty, same thing. :D They're just poor,innosant little creatures that deserve harmony and peace.... I am against it. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back